.

Rossi POV.. I couldn't listen to this anymore.. I had enough . .  listening to Jennifer spat out this non sense...I looked at Hotch and saw him rubbing his head in pain... He was furious and I know he wasn't speaking bc he was ready to beat her ass, worst than he has done with Foyet, if that was possible and I know he was worried about meeting with the directors, thanks to this silly idiot.. for getting us kicked of the case in the first place.. Morgan fists was clenching and unclenching and I knew he wanted to hit something... mainly JJ bc she was pushing every button he had... Erin couldn't speak and I knew why, this shit had her carving for a drink and she hadn't had a drink in two years now . Emily couldn't speak bc most of JJ rage was centered on her and Emily temper would have her throwing JJ selfish ass off this plane.. Garcia was simply devastated and poor Reid looked like he wanted  hit her again after she brought up his insecurities.. We still had ten minutes before landing so I needed to stop this madness before somebody snapped completely.. JJ you have said your peace, so can you please calm down,I asked? Dave stay out of this please.. You are the only one I don't have a problem with now she snapped... . and why is that JJ I asked? She didn't answer... JJ why is that I asked again?Bc you aren't taking Emily side she spat.. Ok why do you have a problem with Emily I asked?