Chapter 25

Garcia POV.. I hated hearing my Chocolate Thunder in pain... But I didn't believe for one second Emily slept with Reid... For one it wasn't her character and for two she wouldn't betray a friend like that... She was almost excited as I was when Reid and Morgan announced their relationship to us all... And then there was Hotch.. Emily was so into Hotch.. I believed she loved him, so why would she jepodize a possible relationship with our unit chief, for a quick fuck with our resident genius? Something wasn't adding up.. And JJ name was written all over it... It's weird how after she and Reid left the club that night, all this bs got stirred up.. Why did Reid admit to sleeping with Emily puzzled me... I know he was drunk but Reid was also smart as hell, with that edectic memory, so why would he say he slept with her if he didn't? And if he did, although I didn't believe it, why didn't Emily at least look guilty? She shouldn't be able to face Morgan or Reid with a clear conscience... Hell when she faked her death and then returned to us, her guilt was written all over her face for months.. At times she still carry that guilt look... And Reid didn't act guilty around her either and we all know Reid is easy as hell to read when he's guilty or have something on his mind.. No I concluded they didn't sleep together and I was getting to the bottom of this shit tonight or tomorrow.. Baby girl you there? Morgan asked bringing me back to the present.. I'm here I said... Well I'm waiting to hear the rest Morgan said..