Desires and Secrets Chapter 5

Morgan POV.. I walked to the head thinking that Reid and I should just leave and go home.. We have been here five hours and frankly I just wanted some alone time with my lover.I pushed the door open and came face to face with Reid..I immediately noticed his red eyes and knew for some reason he had been crying..I immediately asked him what was wrong? He looked at me for a moment and then shook his head.. Baby I said taking his hand, while pushing him back into the bathroom, don't lie to me.. I know you have been crying and people don't cry for no reason.. No they don't he snapped, but I don't want to talk about it he said.. What the fuck is going on I thought? First JJ snap at me for no reason and not even five minutes later my lover is doing the same.. Ok I said drawing the word out.. Are you ready to leave then? Yes I am he said looking everywhere but at me.. Ok Spencer, let's go I said taking his hand again.. He pulled away for a second time and walked out the door..I grabbed his shoulder ,bc frankly I was tired of his behaviour...I know he was drunk but he never acted cold and standoffish when he was intoxicated.. If anything he was more loving.. Spencer I snapped pushing him against the wall, why are you pushing me away? Derek let me go he snapped, I said we would talk later... You know what Spence, find your own way home .. to your place.. I don't know what I did to you, but until you are ready to act like a man and talk about it, I don't need to see you... I snapped.. Act like a man he repeated? I guess you would know how do do that right Derek Morgan he snapped?.. he walked away from me, making me regret my harsh words.. But he did start it I thought as I walked back towards the table.. Great I thought, everyone would be present now and they would know we fighting..