Chapter 10

Reid POV... JJ lent me a pair of pajama bottoms... Why did they have to have pink hearts all over them.. I laughed at myself bc I looked ridiculous... The bottoms fitted me to a tee and the tee shirt hugged me..I looked like a grown man in his younger brother's cloths..I shook my head as I headed to the kitchen.. Spence look, JJ called out.. I glanced up and I be DAMN if she didn't take a picture.. JJ seriously I asked? It's just for fun she said laughing like crazy.. I couldn't stop my laughter bc I just knew like Garcia, she would blackmail me, in a good way, with those pictures.. As I sat down to eat, I wondered where I had put my phone at.. JJ have you seen my phone I asked her? She paused and said Spence I don't remember you having your phone last night.. Damn I thought as I started to eat, either I lost it at the club, or left it at Garcia's... Eat Spence, we can look for it after you eat...I nodded ,bc I knew I needed something on my stomach after consuming all that liquor... you ok Spence she she softly?I sighed and said no I'm not.. JJ not only did I cheat on Morgan, but I cheated on him with his best friend.. How can I look either in the eye? This team is built on trust, and I destroyed that trust I said softly.. Spence this isn't all your fault... Morgan started this shit by leaving with that woman.. That's true but the women isn't part of this team.. She's a stranger... True but Spence does it make it better that he cheated with a random stranger? In my opinion that's worst.. How I asked? Bc she's a stranger and Morgan was way over the limit in drinking.. hell he might not have used protection.. My face burned bc that could be true, but obviously I didn't use protection either with Garcia.. What is it she asked? Did I use a coonskin with Garcia, I asked? Silence.. JJ for I, I asked again?