Chapter 2 Desires and Secrets

Reid POV... I couldn't believe that Morgan... The official ladies man just told me he was in love with me.. At first I thought it was a joke, but the debt of his emotions his words and that kiss told me other wise.. I didn't know how I felt just yet, bc honestly I didn't consider myself gay or straight.. Graduating school at such a young age, the bullying, and high IQ, alone with my eidetic memory and the speed of my reading, didn't leave me much time to think of love or relationships. Then there was JJ, although I once had a crush in her, she never returned those feelings.. So I didn't push it bc I didn't want to ruin our friendship.. Then there was Lila and her kissing me, I enjoyed the kiss but that never went anywhere.. Austin was beautiful but that didn't go anywhere either.. But Morgan was there and I always trusted him... Of course I was aware of how deliciously handsome he was.. still is .. but he was my straight deliciously handsome friend... Spencer he said bringing back to present.... What's going on in that big oh brain of yours? Your confession I said quietly... I know it's it comes as surprise but I am telling you the truth .I know I said, so explain to me how you know Derek... Please I added when he remained silent..