Chapler 10

JJ POV.. I couldn't help but to laugh when Spence came out dressed in my cloths.. They hugged him but in a good way..I could see his muscles, that flat board stomach and that beautiful print of his dick...I had to take a picture.. Spence look I called out and when he looked up I snapped three pictures quickly... JJ seriously he asked? I couldn't help myself, I laughed and moments later he laughed with me... But then he asked for his phone... I lied and said I hadn't seen it and told him to eat... I felt so giddy inside bc My Reid was sitting here with me, and not Derek, enjoying breakfast cooked by my hands... DAMN I love this man I thought, to the core of my soul.. Then he has to ruin it,  by bringing Morgan up.. He was feeling all guilty and shit so I twisted the blame back to Morgan.. but I didn't expect Spence to ask if he used a condom on Garcia.. Fuck I thought, what shall I say? he repeated his question and I knew I better answer before he became suspicious.. No I said locking eyes with him? He looked absolutely miserable. Shit he said, I don't know if she's on protection or not, what if I made her pregnant? Morgan well never forgive me he moaned, he will hate me he said dropping his head.. Stop it Reid I snapped before I could stop myself.. What happened, happened you can't change the past.. And you can't take the total blame.. I was absolutely furious with Reid.. But I knew I had to calm down... Reid everything will work out I said in a softer voice.. JJ it won't bc Morgan and I crossed to many lines last night... He stood.. Reid where are you going I asked? I'm looking for my phone and then I'm heading home.. Spence we have the next two days off, why don't you stay here?I need to talk to Morgan he explained.. Do you think that's wise I asked? I don't know he admitted.. Spence stay I said quietly.. Why he asked looking into my eyes? My heart thumped bc besides the fact he has the most beautiful eyes, his eyes were full of compassion.. I wondered if I should admit how I felt to him... Why JJ he asked again, why do you want me to stay?