.

Emily POV... I couldn't believe this hoe hated me bc I wanted to do the right thing... And I don't care how she tried to weave her story to convince us that she didn't take advantage Reid.. She did and I heard most of it... Then she said for the second time she wished I was dead, fuck her and ten years of  friendship... Before Rossi could respond I locked eyes with her...I Am dead to you, you delusional bitch.. Regardless of how you try to sum it up, you still took advantage of your best friend... Explain to me Jennifer why didn't you go after Reid when he was single? She didn't answer... Was it bc you were afaird he would reject you, or did you become unglued when Morgan showed him unconditional love? Love Prentiss, how could Morgan love him when he race to the dance floor everytime with three hell four different women? Morgan is ashamed of him, in public at least when his reputation is at stake with the ladies... You are so far of base that it's not even funny Jennifer... But Reid don't want you bitch, you disgust him I said spitefully... You disgust all of us.. Your actions caused us to get thrown off a case, an important one, all bc you couldn't take the heat of been caught in all your deceit and lies.. And now you are probably out of a job... Was it worth it I asked? Yes she said without hesitation... Everything I did is worth it bc Reid will be mine she said smiling.. No I won't Reid spoke up..I hate you Jennifer he said with so much venom in his voice.. No you don't Reid she answered smiling... He just shook his head and looked away... Bitch you are sick  I said as the pilot announced we were landing in two minutes.. Call it what you want Emily but when Reid and I get together, he's leaving all of yall she said smiling gleefully... And if you are lucky i may send you a post card of our where abouts.. she said smiling again.. I turned away from her bc this bitch had really lost it... JJ, Garcia said softly, give it up baby Reid don't want you... Garcia I'm only gone say this once to you, shut up before I hate you as much as I hate Emily she spat.. Garcia paled and went mute..