.

..Derek watch yourself Aaron said.. Watch myself? Morgan repeated?Nall Hotch, this ain't right man... Morgan what is wrong with you Reid asked? What's wrong with me Spence hunmm.. You are the fucking genius here, you tell me... Derek, Hotch said..I don't know what your problem is but step down before I take you off this case.. You know what Aaron..I don't give a fuck.. Do what you must.. Derek have you lost your damn mind Reid snapped.. Just bc our relationship is over doesn't mean you have to attack Emily and Hotch relationship.. Oh so you are ok with it Morgan snapped? Why wouldn't I be Reid asked confused? You bastard Morgan said turning back to Reid,.. Derek why are you so angry with me I asked tears glimming? Morgan take a walk Jennifer said.. I looked at her and noticed she looked scared for some reason... I'm not taking no fucking walk he screamed at Jennifer.. Morgan leave now Hotch demanded.. Fuck you Aaron he snapped.. And fuck you Emily, you nasty little whore he said smirking at me.. Enough Derek Reid yelled, I don't know what your damn problem is but I won't let you attack Emily like that.. Leave before I give you another black eye he threatened surprising all of us.. Reid gave Morgan that black eye I thought in disbelief? Fuck you Spencer he said crying now.. How dare you defend the little bitch that you slept with.. And Emily I thought I was your fucking friend he cried looking at me.. Derek have you lost your got damn mind Reid yelled, I didn't sleep with Emily.. Reid you admitted it he cried looking at him.. No Derek shit I slept with Garcia that night.. No you didn't Reid, I was with Garcia all night.. You were Reid said looking confused.. Yes I said ask her is you don't believe me.. Reid face turned completely red and he turned to Jennifer.. He walked over to her as we all watched.. Bitch you better explain yourself right now he said.. Spence I.... Explain he yelled before I slap the taste out ur fucking mouth!!!