.

Hotch POV... We all went into Garcia lair and closed the door.. We needed more chairs so Morgan Reid Dave and I went to the BAU room and brought back the needed chairs.. Ok I said once we were seated.. What you need to do Garcia is retrieve the messege from Emily phone and the pictures from Jennifer phone... Print them I ordered.. She nodded and went to work. Reid can you remember everything from that night? I can't he said looking absolutely furious.. I remember the couch scene he said looking disgusted, but Hotch I drunk so much liquor I still cant remember her words.. Reid, Emily said softly.. I remember hearing you cry and ask why Morgan hurt you... Do you remember me saying no Reid asked her? She shook her head no . Then how can we call it rape if I never said no Reid asked? Bc baby even if you didn't say no, she still took advantage over you Morgan said.. Yes she did Morgan but who can prove it Reid asked? Morgan looked at Reid and said Michelle could testify... Derek what could she testify to? Remember the reason I left was bc I was angry that you were dancing with her in the first place.. Jennifer will tell the directors that.. And once she and I left she can play the story anyway she want bc, I was to fucking drunk to remember the real story.. Calm down baby Morgan said softly... I'm sorry Morgan said taking Reid in his arms... Can't the policemen there testify to Jennifer behavior in the lobby Emily asked? He could Dave said, but if he replay the tape it will show Reid striking JJ and he could be suspended or even fired... DAMN Morgan yelled hitting the wall... So basically that vindictive bitch may walk away innocently?I don't know I said looking down bc I was the leader of this team, but yet I felt like a failure right now... Don't do that Aaron, Strauss said... Do what I asked locking eyes with her? Take the full blame for Jennifer actions... But Erin I feel completely hopeless I explained...