Desire and Secrets chapter 2

I don't know I said, have anybody talked to her? I did Emily said, she should be here soon.. Well I'm about to get a drink so I can get my groove  thang on Morgan said smiling.. Reid are you gone get your groove thang on with your man Emily teased? Maybe later Reid said smiling... Morgan went to order a round, as we continued laughing and joking... Reid why dont you ever dance Garcia asked? I don't know he said, it just isn't my thing he explained... But don't you want to dance with my delicious Chocolate Thunder she asked? Maybe Reid said quietly.. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable so I changed the subject.. Garcia call JJ and see where she is I asked... I'm right here JJ said.. We all turned to her and I can honestly say I was stuck speechless..I always knew JJ was a beautiful woman, but tonight she looked absolutely hott, if I must say so myself... That red dress was almost illegal but totally sexy at the same time . her make-up was flawless and her hair was wild but seductive. Damn JJ, Morgan said returning with our drinks, you look hot... Are you man hunting or what? She smiled and said maybe Morgan maybe... If you aren't careful I may take you're she said smiling... Nall babygirl he said smiling back.. This PB is ask mine... JJ only smiled, as she sat down.. She ordered a drink with that same secret smile..