Secrets and Desires Chapter 5

Reid POV.. My buzz was completely fucking gone... In it's place rage resided.. How the fuck could my lover disrespect me like that..I had to leave, other wise I would of hit him..I don't condone violence but tonight I would have hurt Morgan, if I stayed in that club a minute longer.. I felt three things all at once.. Hurt, Pain and Confusion... I needed to get drunk to forget, at least for tonight... JJ didn't say a word as she drove.. I was glad bc I didn't want to talk... Finally we made it to the liquor store.. What would you like Reid she asked? Gin I said and a pack of Newport's.. She raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything..I didn't really give a damn what she thought though.. I usually didn't drink hard liquor but tonight I needed something hard to make me forget... The cigarettes Just helped with the hard liquor..I didn't smoke often, hell hardly ever, I knew the statsics on smoking but tonight I wanted to just say fuck satisics,fuck facts shit fuck, Derek Morgan the official ladies man.. But he wasn't, the dumb fuck was hiding behind his Alpha Male pride... Well tonight he could hide all he wanted bc I knew without a doubt, he would leave that club soon and then ring my phone off the hook... I reached into my pocket and turned the phone off...I hated playing games but tonight I would.. Here you go JJ said passing the small bag to me ... I didn't bother to thank her, I just opened the gin and began drinking straight from the bottle.. It burned going down but I didn't care.. I took three more gulps before lighting a cigarette... Before we made it to her house, half of the bottle was gone, alone with half of the cigarettes..