Desires and Secrets Chapter 4

JJ POV... I heard Spence calling my name but I couldn't answer.. All I could do was stare at that beautiful cock, that was inches from my face.. He was at his fullest in hardness and length,bc he had to pee...Damn he's at least 11 inches I thought as my mouth watered... I wondered if I could get all eleven inches inches my throth.... He stepped back and called my name again.. Finally I looked up at him and remembered he has asked an question.. The ladies room was over crowded so I came in here I explained... I'm sorry JJ he said, I didn't know you were in here he stumbled... It's fine Spence I said getting up and pulling my dress completely down... I wanted to suck him off right now, I wanted to make my move..I smiled and stepped out the stall.. it's all yours Spence I said.. I walked closer and couldn't help myself.. He looked at me with red eyes and I realized after I left he had cried.. Damn I thought,I never wanted I had to fix it... Spence are you ok I asked? Yes he said still standing there.. Well I said with a smile, you need to handle your business.. My business he said? Yes I said taking his cock into my hand.. He gasped and stepped back, which allowed my hand to caress his length from the top to the end... I gave him a wicked smile and left him standing there in confusion no doubt.. I was at peace bc with that feel of him and that touch,I released that built up back cum...I stood outside the bathroom to collect myself.. I brought my hand to my nose and inhaled his scent.. DAMN that man smelled like vanilla, with a mixture of coconut... I couldn't wait til the day that I could experience all of My Reid.. And I hoped like hell, he wasn't to drunk to remember the touch of my soft hand... I walked back to the table with a smile... Morgan was there but I didn't give a DAMN, bc even the sight of him didn't take away the enjoyment I had just experienced with My Reid.