.

Emily POV.. It took ten minutes not thirty to get to the Burger place, that I was meeting Michelle at... She was already there when I made it... I quickly walked to the table... Hello I said smiling... Hi Agent Prentiss.. Emily is fine, ok she said looking down.. I could tell she was nervous and I didn't want that, I needed her at ease.. Michelle I only need to ask you a few questions, if that's ok... She nodded but still shouldn't meet my eyes.. Are you ok I asked knowing she wasn't? She nodded again.. Michelle look at me I said.. She looked up, with fear in her eyes.. You don't have to be afaird of me I said to her.. Your are a federal agent she whispered.. Yes I am but I'm also a person first.. Why are you so afaird I asked? Did JJ threatened you? She was quiet for a moment and nodded yes... When I demanded? She didn't threatened me out right Emily, but her eyes did, when the five of us were there.. Why would she threatened you I asked? Bc besides the other blond, I was the last women there, with her, Reid and Morgan.. Did something happen after we left, I asked? Before she could answer the waitress appeared.. We both ordered salad and tenders with a jug of ice tea...I waited for her answer but she wouldn't even look at me.. Michelle you don't have to be afaird, of been honest with me... I need to know what happened bc  my boss need to know if JJ is guilty of anything.. This whole team is affected by Morgan and Reid break up and we need to be totally focused while were are on a case.. Please tell me what happened after we left...