.

No I don't she said tears falling now.. I never knew dad was sick until almost the end..I was to busy working and visiting strip clubs. Two years ago I was very different.. Wild, trampish and only thought of myself.. I spent my nights at the club, my days working, and the rest of my time sleep... I wasn't there for the man who loved me unconditionally... I failed him she said sobbing now and I failed my mother although I tried to change and be there for her... God must hate me she concluded.. JJ and I looked at each other.. Let me she mouthed and I nodded.. Karen she said taking her hand, you are not a bad person... Sometimes it take a terrible tragedy to bring a family together.. You can't blame yourself though, the past is just that and most of us learn from it.. Look at the turn around you made after your dad passed.. You became your mother's everything JJ explained.. The only person whose wrong is the person you took your mother.. Will you find her she asked still crying? We will try out best ma'am I promised.. Alive she asked? We will try JJ said taking her hand.. She cried for ten more minutes and then straightened up... Do you need anything else she asked? Not now I said, we need to talk to our team and we will get back with you ASAP.. Thank you she said hugging us both...