Desires and Secrets

Morgan POV... I took a deep breath but still the words wouldn't come.. My hands begin to sweat and my breathing increased.. Morgan are you ok he asked? Spencer I... I paused bc I had called him by his first name.. He noticed bc that vein popped between his eyes.... That vein only appears when he's deep in thought or, confused and I knew without a doubt it was confusion... Derek what's wrong he asked addressing me by my first name? Tonight was one of the worst nights I ever lived I began shaky... I saw you die, die Spencer and I thought I lost you forever.. Tears came to my eyes, but I didn't give a damn...I realized how important you are to me and that if I lost you, I couldn't couldn't go on I said crying now... He stood and came to my side.. He sat beside me and took my hand.. Derek I'm not dead, I'm still here he said rubbing my hand softly.. I'm sorry you had to witness my death he said softly.. You are my best friend, please stop crying he begged... I looked up and saw that he was near tears.. I didn't I want him hurting, so I tried to get myself together... We sat in silence for a moment, just holding hands.... Spencer I love you I said quietly... I know Derek he said smiling, I love you to... I looked deep into his eyes and realized he didn't realize what I was saying.. He thought I was saying I loved him as a friend, a little brother.. I gently took his chin and said Spencer I love you as a friend but I don't want to anymore.. What are you saying he asked? Spencer I'm in love with you, I want you I whispered.. Derek are you serious he asked in a shaky voice? Yes I am I said... I leaned forward and kissed his lips very softly... His breathing increased then he pulled back.. My heart broke bc I believed he was rejecting me.. I'm sorry I said standing... I shouldn't have done that..