go.

it's finally safe
******

~{tw: parental abuse, anxiety attack, verbal abuse}~

I would like address some things before this chapter. Caleums dad is a creep, he doesn't have boundaries when it come to what's appropriate to say around his daughters. I know that some of the things he says about Caleums body makes some people uncomfortable. I, myself have a hard time even writing it. I know it's not a fun thing to read but I do think it's important to shed some light on sexual assault and domestic violence. If you or a loved one have experienced anything like this, please contact the numbers below. Any of you are always welcome to Dm me and talk.

Domestic violence hotline: 1-800-799-7233
Sexual assault hotline: 1-800-656-4673

------------------

"Fathers home." Draco said with fear in his eyes. I looked back at him and he just stood there, not knowing what to say.

"They brought someone." He said again. At this point Maddie had woken up and was on full alert. Fred turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

"Fred, mate, we really can't have you being the hero here. You need to leave, and leave now." Draco said sternly. Fred darted his eyes between the two of us, obviously very confused.

We all just stood there until we loud heard footsteps descending up the marble staircase, I recognized them as my fathers due to the ruthless pattern of his boots. I could tell Lucius was not far behind him.

"Fred you need to leave now!" I yelled, suddenly registering the situation. He quickly grabbed my face and pulled me into a quick kiss before dissipating into thin air.

Fred's POV:

I landed with a thud inside my dorm. I immediately began pacing around. I felt as if the floor was swallowing me. Why the fuck did I leave? I paced more and more. I felt hopeless, lost... I hate not being in control.

My heart rate picked up. I could hear the thudding in my ears. I crouched down and began hyperventilating. What is happening?

I didn't even realize tears were streaming down my face. I began to feel a slight stinging in my chest and my wand began to vibrate.

She's in danger

"FUCK!" I screamed while tugging at my hair. I heard George stir. He was yet again with another girl. This time Lavender Brown.

"Freddie?" George asked while sitting up in bed and slipping his pants back on. I couldn't respond. I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

"What's going on?" Lavenders voice spoke up. George came to my side and pulled me into his chest. He gently put his hand on my fist was was clutching my chest, making my grip soften.