the party.

remember when we kissed for the first time?
********

 remember when we kissed for the first time?    ********

------------------

The first two week of classes were dreadful to say the least. The stupid Weasley git always found a way to annoy the shit out of me. He's always poking me or purposely putting the wrong ingredients in the potion.

And don't even get me started on his pranks. I'm pretty sure him and his idiot brother are the only ones that find it funny. I've already had three detentions because I somehow got lumped into his pranks.

Half the time I'm begging him to stop.

He's never showed up for either of the detentions

George showed for one. He's really the opposite of his twin. He's kind and compassionate. He's a smooth talker, he knows how to start a conversation. I'm not sure how people mix them up. I see a complete difference between the two of them.

Tonight was the annual Slytherin party. Everyone puts the house rival shit the the side just to enjoy themselves.

It's an excuse to let loose and get blackout drunk and maybe hook up with someone.

"Are you ladies almost ready?" Blaise asked us from outside the bathroom door.

I finished the final touches to my hair and makeup.

I went with a dark green body con dress, with fishnets tights underneath, topped with a leather jacket.

I curled my long blonde hair and tucked it behind my ears to show off my snake earrings.

Maddie is wearing a long sleeve plain black dress that hugged her curves nicely. Her hair pulled back in a slick ponytail.

"Be out in a minute!!" I yelled

"Cmon we are already 15 minutes late!" Draco yelled

"Yeah I'm pretty sure the hufflepuffs are already passed out on the floor by now!" Layton added

"Okay, okay we're ready" I said while opening the bathroom door

I slipped on my dock martins and we headed to the common room

Maddie went to Draco and wrapped her arm around his waist as we were walking down the dungeons.

I felt a light slap on my ass. I turned around to see Layton smirking at me.

"You clean up well Harrison" he whispered

"Not to bad yourself"

He was wearing a plain white t shirt with ripped black jeans, and vanz. He looked fine I guess...

"Can't wait to take the dress off."

He winked at me before running up to Blaise who was walking a few feet in front of us.