prep.

Remember me.
*********

Warning: pussy talented, it go cartwheels

------------------

It's been 2 weeks since everyone found out about Fred and I. Maddie talked to Blaise and he understands why I wanted to keep it a secret. Layton has been quiet. He doesn't talk much when Fred is around.

Everyone else in the group doesn't care that Fred hangs out with us. Frankly him and Draco get along extremely well. Blaise likes having him around as well. Layton not so much. Any chance he gets he's always trying to start a fight with him.

Our relationship has never been better. It's nice not having to hide anything. We still meet up at the lake and he sometimes spends the night with us when I ask him too. I'm over the fucking moon to spend Christmas with him and his family. I've always heard great things about them. Fred and George aren't on super good terms right now after he found out George slept with Angelina. George claims he was drunk and she just seduced him. It makes me sad, she basically took advantage of him.

It's getting colder at hogwarts, it's too cold to go by the lake now. Sometimes Fred and I will take little trips down to hogsmeade and grab a butterbeer or Honeydukes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fred not now I'm trying to study!" I yelled through my giggles.

Ever since that night he asks for head everyday, and I mean everyday.

"Pleaseeeee Cal, it's been 3 days!" He whined while laying his head down on my lap and sighing dramatically.

"I said later!"

"I can't wait any longer, I'm gonna explode!!"

"Gross!" I giggled while pushing his hair away from his face and flicking his forehead.

Fred never pressures me to go all the way. He's very respectful and always asks for consent before he touches me . It's quite hot to be honest. He haven't really talked about having sex. I mean yeah, we do other things but it seems a bit early to be having sex. I mean he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet. Not that I mind, I hate all the lovey dovey shit and the stupid labels.

"What if...." he said while sitting up and leaning forward bringing his face inches from mine.

"What if I please you today...?"

I huffed before shutting my book.

"I would love that, buttt we are in the fucking library you prick."