classroom.

fuck you for what you did to her
********

warning: wap;)

------------------

------------------

I felt strong arms wrap around behind me. I felt a strong body press their front to my back.

"Do you want me to touch you Cal?" A voice said

"Yes" I replied. I needed him.

"Don't make a sound okay?"

All I could do was whimper in response. The person wrapped their large hand around my neck and squeezed, cutting off my airway.

"Tell me you agree"

"I agree" I breathed out

I squeezed my thighs together trying to release the tension between my legs. The person drug their fingertips down my body, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body. They finally reached the waistband of my leggings.

"Please" I whined

"Please what love?"

"Please t- touch me" I said back

"As you wish"

The person slowly dipped their hand into my leggings and past my underwear. They used their middle finger to rub small circles on my clit. It took everything in me to not make a sound. I knew if I did, he would stop. He then pushed his middle finger inside me, I threw my head back in pleasure at the new sensation. Suddenly the person stopped. I whined at the loss of contact. They removed their hand from my pants and turned me around to face them.

I came face to face with Fred Weasley.

------------------

I shot up in bed drenched in sweat. I looked over to Maddie and saw her fast asleep in Draco's arms. Blaise and Layton on the couch.

It's been a few days since my encounter with Fred at the lake, and these dreams have been happening ever since.

Suddenly extremely sexually frustrated I did the first thing that came to my mind. I got up from my bed and made my way to Layton and Blaise. I shook Layton awake.

"What is it Cal?" He said sleepily.

We still weren't exactly on good terms, we just tolerate each other.