sleepover.

Fred, she lives off the memory of you. Her love for you is immortal. Please find it in your heart to come back to her...
*******

-------------------

-------------------

I was excited to say the least. I didn't know what to expect. If it was just going to be a smoke sesh or was I going to get railed by a lake. Either would be fine with me.

I was sitting against the headboard with Maddie at my feet, both of us reading and passing around a cigarette she stole from Layton. Suddenly the door sprung open and the boys came bouncing in with their bags in their hands.

"SLEEPOVER!!" Blaise yelled in a girly voice.

Maddie and I both groaned. We love having the boys spend the night with us, but sometimes it feels like we are babysitting a bunch of toddlers.

"Guys not tonight, you've slept in here for the past 4 nights" Maddie yelled while rolling on her back.

Draco came up behind her and bent down to place a deep kiss on her lips.

"Can you two stop swallowing each other on my bed please!"

Draco just flipped me off and continued to literally swallow her.

"Let em go Cal, come here lovely" Blaise said while patting his lap.

I sat down on his lap and he began braiding my hair. Blaise is different from the other boys. He's kind and gentle. He always is the first person to make sure everyone is okay.

"Hey um we'll be back" Draco said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah we'll only be a minute"

Then Maddie and Draco disappeared into the bathroom. I could faintly hear the shower being turned on.

"I swear to fucking god" Layton muttered under his breath.

"Let her go Lay, he really loves her" I said

He just rolled his eyes.

I need to figure out how I'm supposed to leave and meet Fred if the boys are here. They would kill me if they found out. The only person I'd even consider telling would be Draco, only because he's the reason I got into this mess with Freddie. If he wouldn't have dared me to kiss him I would have probably remained invisible in his eyes.

Maddie and Draco both came out of the bathroom after about 20 minutes. Layton was laying on my lap while I read my book and attempted to detangle his curly black hair.

As soon as they walked out Lay buried his head in between my legs, hiding his face.

Maddie and Dracos hair was wet. The both looked extremely flushed and had fresh hickeys all along their necks.

Gross.

They joined the rest of us on my bed.

"Williams get up and stop hogging Cal" Draco said while pulling at his arm.

"Sorry mate I made an appointment with her" he said while closing his eyes when my fingers massaged his scalp.

"Cmon she's been giving me scalp massages since we were kids, you can't hog her dude"

"Alright L get up, your time is up anyway" I said while shifting my legs so he'll move

"Bloody finally" Draco muttered while resting his head on my lap.

I began running my small hands through his wet platinum locks.

"Poor Blaise, come here babe" Maddie said while motioning for Blaise to come lay on her lap.

I began to silently panic. I needed to meet with Fred. I couldn't just blow him off like that, but I also can't just leave with everyone in here. I couldn't tell them either. I love my friends but this was not how I wanted to spend my evening.

"Wanna do a line?" Draco asked

"Draco, stop it" I said while grabbing his hair tightly.

"Fuck off Cal, I'm a big boy okay"

"We know mate" Blaise said while gesturing to Maddie's quivering legs under him.

The boys all got off of our laps and went over to the table where they got their things ready.

"Um cal?" Maddie said quietly

"What?"

"Um, I'm gonna go to one, okay?"

"Whatever"

I faced the opposite side of the room doing my best to tune out the sounds of sniffing.

"Cal come do one" Layton said

"No"

"God your such party mom"

"You know what..."

I stomped up to the table and before my mind could protest, snorted the first line I saw.

Why the fuck did I just do that?

I felt my eyes go wide and my pupils dilate. Everything began moving super fast. All the guys were patting me on the back and high fiving each other.

------------------

After a couple hits of a joint and one more line, needless to say I was fucked. The most fucked I've ever been.

We were all sitting on my queen sized bed, laying in opposite directions. Draco was laying on my chest, Blaise was laying across my legs and Layton was laying on Blaises legs while maddie was passed out in Laytons arms. It was quite cute to be honest. They were always super close.

"Who... do you even.... get your shit... from...?" I said a little slower than normal.

I felt draco lift his head up and rest his chin on my chest to look at me with hooded bloodshot eyes.

"The twins, duh" he said with a giggle

"The twins?" I repeated

"Yup, you smell good" he said while nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something" I slurred

"Cal?"

"Hmm"

"Can I tell you a secret" Draco whispered

"Yes"

"I'm completely in love with Maddie Williams" he said quietly.

This was the first time he's ever admitted it. I was completely shocked.

"I know D"

"I know" he said barely above a whisper

"You know... you're my best friend Cal, I love you lots, okay?" He said while making my arms wrap around his torso

Just as I was about to fall asleep, my eyes shot open.

Fred

I forgot to meet Fred.