love drug.

Your love is like a drug, and I'm addicted.
******
Content warning: drug use, explicit sexual content, sexual assault.

Put y'all's seatbelt on....

------------------

This entire week we have been figuring out how the Yule ball is going to work. We all have our outfits and our plans.

Step one: get ready

Step two: get super fucking high

Step three: show our faces for less then 20 minutes

Step 4: go back to the boys room and get completely waisted

Step 5: make Fred cum

This is going to be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you guys hurry the fuck up I'm going to actually piss myself!!" Draco yelled from outside the bathroom.

Maddie and I were once again doing our makeup and hair. We have been in here for almost three hours, while the boys are busy getting way too hight to function.

"Fuck it" Draco busted the door open and literally took a piss right in front of us.

"DRACO EW!" Maddie yelled.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before." He said while smiling with hooded red eyes.

"Yes but Cal hasn't!!!!"

"Um yes she has, did you forget about the 'walking in on me fucking myself situation'?" He said while zipping up his trousers.

"Please don't remind me" I begged.

"You liked it" Draco said while patting my shoulder.

"No I most certainly did not!" I yelled back

Maddie just rolled her eyes and walked out of that bathroom. We were both done getting ready.

The room was super foggy and the thick smell of weed made my stomach churn. Maddie went over and took the blunt from Fred and took her own drag. Me following behind her.

Fred looked me up and down and smirked.

"Would it be a problem if I took her right in front of you all?" He said without tearing his eyes away from my waist.