party animal.

Stay.
******

{DISCLAIMER: HERE WE GO LESBIANS}

The party songs:
Hips Don't Lie, Shakira
Sweater weather, The Neighborhood
Give Me Everything, Pitbull
You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Elish

Also I know I've been posting a lot of smut lately, and I really hope it's not too much. But I wanted to spoil you guys before things get really dark...

____________________________________

Fred and I stumbled our way back to the party. We were both full of energy out of nowhere. My legs still ached and my fucking ass was sore because of how many times his hips came into contact with my behind.

We were laughing like idiots in an attempt not to stop and touch everything in sight. When we started to hear the sound of music thumping, Fred seemed to get incredibly excited. He ran and jumped super high in the air, yelling something I couldn't exactly hear.

We both entered the common room hand in hand. When the door swung open smoke came pooling out. We did our best to navigate around the crowded room.

We weaved our way through the crowd until we found Draco and Layton sitting on a couch. I went over to them while Fred went to get me a drink. As soon as they saw me their jaws dropped open.

"Ew why the fuck do you look like that?" Draco yelled over the music. I just stared at him and rubbed my hands all over the velvety couch. The feeling of the fabric making my entire body shiver.

"Your eyes look like they are about to pop out of your head." Layton yelled. I just shrugged. Fred came back and sat down, handing me my drink. Fred made eye contact with Draco and gave him a boyish smile.

"I made her cum 4 times" He yelled to Draco. I nearly choked on my drink. I just stared at Fred in complete shock. Draco raised his eyebrows and plastered a smirk on his face. Oh no.

"Impressive." He smirked while leaning forward and giving Fred a fist bump. I rolled my eyes and attempted to find Brinlee and Maddie in the crowd. I must've tuned out the conversation between the boys, I only noticed Fred giving them rather explicit details about our encounter. I attempted to shut him up but it was to late.

"I made her fucking-" I quickly slapped a hand over his mouth with wide eyes. Layton and Draco were sitting on the edges of their seats waiting for Fred to answer.

"You made her what?!?" Draco yelled impatiently. Fred bit my palm making me snap my hand away.

"SQUIRT" He yelled quickly. I immediately once again snapped my hand to his mouth. He was laughing hysterically while Draco got up and shook my shoulders.