slut.

~{sexual content, light degradation, spanking, dirty talk}~

Im sorry for what you are about to read...

------------------

"Marry me"

It was like my whole world fell between our bodies. My heart beat picked up, my hands were sweating. Everything stopped. Time, pain, grief... everything. I just stared at him. I didn't know how to respond.

"Are you serious?" I whispered softly. He smiled slightly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Deadly" he muttered.

This was it. The happiest I've ever been. Gray was no longer a constant feeling. I felt nothing but joy. I couldn't help but let tears stream down my cheeks.

Fred Weasley wants to marry me.

"F-Fred- of course I'll fucking marry you!" I cried while wrapping my arms around his neck. He let out a sigh and a small sob. He pushed our foreheads together.

"As soon as we graduate from Hogwarts you are stuck with me for the rest of your life Caleum Nova Weasley" he whispered while littering my face with kisses.

Fred and I cuddled and talked about how this would happen. It's just on the table. As soon as we graduate we are going to have a small wedding at the burrow. I couldn't wait to tell Draco.

I fell asleep tangled in my fiancés arms, content and happy. Finally seeing a future for myself.

~/~

I woke up to the sound of Fred opening the door. I rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep but couldn't. I looked at the clock on his nightstand and it was only 4 am. I furrowed my brows and slowly got up from bed. I pulled on one of Fred's band T-shirts. I decided to ditch the underwear only because Molly and Arthur aren't awake.

I slowly made my way down the stairs only to hear the clinging of utensils. I giggled quietly to myself and walked directly into the kitchen. Fred was sitting on the counter top eating a bowl of cereal. One he saw me he got down.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked in a hushed whisper.

"No I'm sleep walking" I replied while running my fingers over his ears.

"Sorry... I tried to be quiet."

"It's okay, I'm kinda hungry anyway." I said back while pulling my body on top of the counter. Fred joined me and poured me a bowl of cereal. We ate in silence for a little. He was running his fingers down my thigh and up my leg.