healing.

~{sexual content}~

(Fred calls Cal baby when they are getting it on and most of the time I hate it when people put that in smut scenes butttt it was kinda hot and fit well for this. IM SORRY)

------------------

Caleums POV:

After my outburst, Fred and I laid together all night. It felt good to be close to him again. I finally felt whole. I couldn't lie though. I missed my friends. I want their support just as much as I want Fred's. I felt Fred slip out of bed in the morning before I got up. I made sure to pretend I was still asleep otherwise he wouldn't leave. Not that I wanted him to. I heard the front door open from downstairs. I slowly sat up when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The door opened slightly allowing the orange morning light flood the room.

There stood Draco and Fred.

I sat up just staring at Draco. Once I processed who it was I jumped out of bed and ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my shoulder. He squeezed me a little too hard around the stomach, making me whine.

"Ow fuck" I said out loud. Fred quickly put a hand on my back and looked at me with worried eyes.

"What? What is it? Are you bleeding again??" Fred asked. I saw Draco dart his eyes between the two of us in confusion. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I haven't checked..." I said quietly. Fred nodded his head and made his way over to the bed. I followed him, leaving Draco alone in the doorway. Molly said I should stop bleeding in a few more days. Fred lifted the covers on the spot I was laying. There was a small spot of blood but not nearly as bad as it's been. I sighed and turned towards Fred.

"I'm sorry... it should stop soon? I don't know what's going on..." I mumbled. Fred placed a hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry about it babe" he whispered. I nodded my head and awkwardly turned towards Draco. Fred looked at me before nudging me to go talk to him.

I grabbed Draco's hand and lead him downstairs. He slowly sat down onto the couch. I sat down with him. Molly was in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea. When she saw us she gave me a reassuring smile and left the room. I took a deep breath, not knowing how to start this conversation.

"What the fuck is going on Cal? Why are you bleeding from your pussy?" He asked. I giggled a bit. Obviously he doesn't know how serious this was.

I was trying so hard not to cry.

"So- erm- I don't know how to explain this..."

"You skipped school because your on your period?" He asked with a laugh. I huffed at his immaturity.

"No- Draco, listen..."

"I wish I could do that." He interrupted me. His stupidity was just pissing me off even more.

"I had a MISCARRIAGE Draco!" I yelled.

Silence.

He shut his mouth quickly and opened it again. He darted his eyes between his hands and my eyes. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me in shock.

"Say something please..." I pleaded. His eyes misted over and a tear pooled down his cheek. He shook his head and drug a hand down his face.

"I-it wasn't mine right?" He asked suddenly. I widened my eyes and violently shook my head no. We haven't brought up that night since it happened.