high.

i hate admitting this, but mate she needs you
******

 i hate admitting this, but mate she needs you******

~{brief sexual content}~
-----------------

Maddie and I made our way to our shared dorm. The boys were going to meet us there after they got settled in.

"Saw you talking to Weasley" Maddie mumbled.

"Yeah I ran right into the git" I sighed.

I could tell she was disappointed I wasn't going to ride his dick the first day I met the kid

"They are both hot was fuck" Maddie stated with a tiny giggle.

"Christ, aren't you dating draco?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

Maddie and Draco have been shagging since they turned 15. They were each other's firsts and it seems to me and quite frankly everyone else that they are wholeheartedly in love.

"I'm pretty sure he was fucking Pansy all summer" Maddie said.

"I doubt it Mads, he has always been in love with you"

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

I walked into the bathroom after giving her a kiss on the cheek and pulled my hair up. I went back into my trunk and pulled out small shorts and one of Laytons large quidditch t shirts.

"You seriously stole my brothers shirt Cal?"

"Yep and I'll do it again" I said with a wink.

A couple minutes later we heard a knock at the door. The boys let themselves in and Layton and draco immediately made themselves comfortable on my bed.

"Cmon guys I just made my bed" I complained.

In response Draco crawled under my comforter and pulled the cover up to his neck like a child and pretended to be asleep. Layton just rolled his eyes and smacked him with a pillow. His actions resulted in a very heated wrestling match between the two of them.

"Can you two stop acting like fucking twats and come sit on the floor with the rest of us?!" Maddie yelled.

Draco and Layton made their way to the circle. Layton being on my left and Blaise on my right and Maddie and Draco across from me. Draco pulled out the bag of weed and threw it towards me to start rolling. After I was finished I held it between my lips and lit it with my wand and took a pull. The smoke filled my lungs and gave my throat a slight burning sensation. I exhaled in the direction of Layton and he immediately took the joint from me and took his own drag.

This continued for about an hour until we were all blubbering idiots.

"Remember when I walked in on Layton and Cal after the party last year" blaise slurred.

"We ALL remember Zabini, you wouldn't shut up about Laytons ass for a bloody week" Draco Laughed.

"Okay, can we stop talking about my brother getting off with my best friend" Maddie said while hiding her face in the crook of Dracos neck.