caleum nova harrisons letter

Dear Fred,

Dear Fred,

It's been weeks since I've been a whole person. It's been weeks since the unbearable storm in my chest has eased. Never in a million years could I ever imagine my life without you.

I knew I loved you since the moment I first laid eyes on you. The way you walked, smiled, and loved fascinated me beyond anything I've ever seen before. You loving me was a beautiful yet tragic chapter in my story. I wish it never had to end.

My love, my dearest love. I want my child to have your eyes. I want my child to grow up and to raise hell like we did. I want our child to live the life of love and family that we never got to experience.

Four days after you left me I found out I was carrying your child. It's been unbearable without you. I miss you more than anything. However Fredrick, it is comforting knowing I'm carrying your child. It's hope that one day you'll come back to us.

We need you.

I need you.

Whenever I feel the baby move, it makes me feel empty. You should be here. You should be apart of this.

My father has taken over my life, he has taken the joy out of my pregnancy. I truly do not believe our child will be able to live freely.

Fred, I am begging you. Please come back.

I love you always.

-Caleum