Chapter 35

After the class came to Ground Beta. They met the their teachers.

Ojiro :"why all the teachers are here?"

Aizawa :"now it's time for your final part of the exam. I assume you've gathered information about this part to the exam."

Kaminari :"oh yeah bring those big bad robots again so we can crush them and pass"

Mina :"yeah"

Then something ruffled in Aizawa's capture tape and the principal popped up.

Class :"Principal Nezu"

Nezu :"yes it's me. So the reason all the teachers are here is because of this year's students which are you all. You have already been in a villian attack and came back alive. So we decided that you will all fight the teachers as a part of your final practical exam. Isn't it fabulous?"

Class :"WHAT"

Aizawa :"Your team has already been decided based on your skills, how you handle the tasks, your weaknesses. However there will one Student who will fight the top 5 and Hisashi Midoriya"

Everyone looked at Izuku as they know his the strongest.

Izuku :*smirks* "bring it on Mr.Aizawa"

The teams were all the same well except Izuku's obviously.

(A/n : Replace Mineta with Hitoshi and Katsuki is in Ochaco's team because I want to keep the people who failed in the exam to be same as canon. And you all know that I am lazy so time skip to Izuku's part)

Izuku was standing at the entrance of the city and the other 6 at the exit. Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa :"ok Midoriya don't hold back you have to give yoor all"

Izuku :"yes Mr.Aizawa."

Izuku then just clapped two times and the city turned to dust.

Endeavor :"what did you do brat?"

Izuku :"Mr.Aizawa told me to go all out so I need a field without any obstacles"

Izuku then make 5 clones with all his quirks. He then with all his clones rushed towards the pros and Hisashi ( he is not a pro hero but he has a licence for using his quirk(s)). Let's see how it goes. Clone no.1 went to All might, All might then used his Detroit smash but the wind pressure was sent back to him. The reason was the clone was using one for all too but his power is stronger.

Observation room.

Katsuki :"tch show off"

Tenya :"but you can't deny that he is powerful"

Katsuki :"that fucking nerd will pass the test easily"

Back with Izuku

Then the clone and All might trade blows with each other but every time the clone used one for all. And the last punch All might was knocked out then the clone cuffed him up and went back to izuku

Same time with clone no.2

The clone no.2 was fight the no.2 pro hero Endeavor. Endeavor shoots his fire to Izuku but Izuku just used pyrokinesis to deflect it and send it back to Endeavor again. It continued till Endeavor got knocked out due to overheating. The clone then cuffed him and went back to izuku

Same time with clone no.3

Clone no.3 was fighting Hawks, Hawks shoot his feathers towards the clone. The clone just used fires to burn them. Hawks only have one feather left, he turned it into a sword and attacked the clone. But when the sword was about to hit the clone, it just made a shield and blocked the hit. The clone then punched him in the air and then teleport behind him and punched him down. The he punched him towards the boundary wall of the city as Hawks hit the wall he got knocked out and the clone cuffed him, then went back to izuku.