Chapter 12

Time skip next day

Today there was media infront of the U.A. entrance. They got the news that no.1 hero, the symbol of peace is a teacher at U.A.. The reporters were crowding the gate questioning every student who was going inside. Some were ignoring it some were nervous and some were answering with how should I put this admiration maybe.

(A/n : if you know who am I talking about.)

After sometime Aizawa came in and took the children with him and told the press to get lost. But they didn't and tried to enter the building but were shut off by the security system.

The day after the morning event went smoothly for Izuku the lectures were pretty interesting. The English class with Present mic was hell lot of noise than teaching. The History class with Midnight ,oh the perverts of the class, izuku was glaring at them throughout the lecture. Now it was lunchtime and Izuku, Katsuki, Tenya and Ochaco were sitting with the big three. Asking how was their U.A.. After that they were talking about how Izuku and Nejire became friends and whatnot.

Nejire :"and that's how we became good friends"

Tenya was about to speak something but was cut off by the alram. Everyone in the cafeteria started to run to the exit.

Security system :"WARNING LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH "

Tenya :"what is a level 3 security breach?

Nejire :"it mean someone has infiltrated in school without Id or by force. But it never happen before"

Izuku :"ok everyone stay where you are. I'll go check it out"

Izuku then warp above the school building and started floating in the air. He saw that the news reporters from the morning has entered the gates. He then warped back to where they were sitting and used telepathy to tell everyone that the press has entered the gates there's no reason to panic if want to see look out from the window.

Everyone then calmed down and got back to their seats and resumed their lunch. Everyone at Izuku's table were impressed by his quick thinking and for handling things in panic. The most impressed was Nejire. After lunch they went back to their classes. When Izuku and group entered.

Kirishima :"yo Midobro you were so manly"

Kaminari :"yeah man you handled it like a glove"

Mina :"yeah you were like a leader"

Momo :"indeed"

Izuku :"thank you guys"

Time skip last lecture (and you all know what's going to happen)

It was the last lecture for the day everybody was talking. Until the heard a booming sound. Now everyone stopped talking and their attention was on the door.

??? :"I..AM..HERE ...... COMING THROUGH DOOR LIKE A HERO"

Everyone :"woah/it's All might/all right"

Kaminari :"so it is true that the news reporters were asking"

Kirishima :"man this year's going to be awesome"

Tsuyu :"isn't that the silver age costume".

Ojiro :"I am getting goosebumps it's so retro"

All might went to the podium and

All might :"WELCOME TO THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS AT U.A. HIGH. THINK OF IT AS HEROING 101 HERE YOU WILL LEARN A BASICS OF BECOMING A PRO AND WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE FIGHTING IT IN THE NAME OF GOOD. LET'S BEGIN GET IN TO IT TODAY LESSON WITH PULLING NO PUNCHES.

All might then take out the card on which battle is written. Katsuki and Izuku are smirking at each other.

Katsuki :"Combat"

Izuku :"Training"

All might :"BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING HERO IS LOOKING GOOD"

THEN HE POINTED wait a minute why am I talking like this. Is all might's boom talk infectious?. Anyway back to the story.
Then he pointed to the wall from where the suitcases came out in which everyone's hero costumes were of course with their number written on it.

All might :"THESE WERE DESIGNED ON THE REQUEST YOU SEND BEFORE THE SCHOOL STARTED. GET YOURSELF SUITED UP AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA."

Everyone then cheered and went to the locker room for change. In the locker room a certain grape midget found something.

Mineta :"hey guys look what I found a peephole to the other side and you all know what is on the other side"

Tenya :"Mineta please stop this inappropriate behaviour at once"

Kirishima :"yeah man that's unmanly"

Mintea :"I don't care what you say I can now see Yaoyorozu's big boobs, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear and Uraraka's -"

He was cut off by Katsuki send him of in the wall by his explosion.

Katsuki :"HOW CAN YOU BE SO PERVERTED YOU FUCKING GRAPE AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY URARAKA"

(A/n : please don't kill me kiribaku lovers)

Everyone except Izuku was shocked at what katsuki said cause he knows that Katsuki like Uraraka and he also saw him taking glances at her. On the other side girls also herad what Katsuki said and Uraraka was redder than kirishima's hair if even is that possible.

Everyone then walked to ground beta Katsuki was blushing after realising what he said out loud and Uraraka was blushing too. All might was confused what happened and was just standing there. But our main protagonist was absent.

All might :"does anybody seen young Midoriya"

Kaminari :"I think he is still changing sir"

All might :"alright we will wait"

Izuku :"for who"

Everyone was thinking and seeing around from where the voice came from. Izuku was just descending from above.
His costume was a is like All for one but with trench coat and canon mouth mask but black.

All might :"LET THE TRAINING BEGIN"