Chapter 64

(SPOILER WARNING for those who only watch the anime but if you are a manga reader go ahead.)

4 months later

A lot of things happened in these 4 months. They had their cultural festival, joint training of class 1 A and 1B then Christmas celebration and the students went to their home for one day on New year's. That also with a Pro Hero escorting them that's because of the report Izuku submitted to Nezu about the frequent attacks by the villians. After that their internships started again but this time it mandatory for everyone to do the internship. And you may ask what happened to Izuku, well he stayed with Nejire helping her because of her baby bump got bigger, duh. Izuku and Nejire went to Izuku's house to spend some alone time for 2 to 3 weeks. Now they both were on bed Nejire's head on Izuku's lap and Izuku reading a book.

Nejire :"Izuku izuku"

Izuku :"I'm Izuku"

Nejire :"you're license exam in next month are you training well for it"

Izuku :"yup"

Nejire :"when I just see you helping me, cooking for me, doing laundry and everything"

Izuku :"when you fall asleep at night I go to U.A.'s gym and use a quirk which freezes time for 4 hours and in that four hours I do my workouts and training."

Nejire :"oh"

Somewhere in a warehouse

Shigaraki was talking to someone on a cell. While a body of a man layed by his feet in a pool of blood.

Shigaraki :"Scorch acquired Doctor"

Doctor :"good.....Re-Destro called few minutes ago he wants to meet you for a conference it could be about the Front"

Shigaraki :"I'll be there. By the way Doctor I am feeling a bit of pain"

Doctor :"I see, after your meeting with Re-Destro come by my lab"

Shigaraki :"ok"

Few hours later

Doctor :"so what happens when you use the quirk"

Shigaraki :"I feel a bit of pain throughout my whole body whenever I take quirks"

Doctor :"I see, well I think it's because of giving you quirk artificially there is destabilization in the quirk you need 4 months to stabilize it."

Shigaraki :"WHAT?!"

Doctor :"yes because the stabilization process needs time so approximately 4 months is required"

Shigaraki :"fine"

3 months later

Izuku got his Pro Hero license and is blessed with a daughter again which they named her Ino. She has green hair and blue eyes. After few weeks Nejire took her Pro Hero license exam. Izuku helped her train with the Time Freezing quirk. They are now engaged cause Nejire will graduate in 2 weeks. After the engagement Izuku, Nejire and Eri moved to a new home. Now Izuku is headed to Korea and Nejire is stopping him with Ino and Eri sleeping in her hands.

Nejire :"do you have to go"

Izuku :"yeah I have to I have to find this kid."

Nejire :"why?"

Izuku :"cause this kid has a very strong and powerful quirk."

Nejire :"how strong and powerful are we talking?"

Izuku :"he can create quirks with his quirk"

Nejire :"ok you need to leave now and take him and his family to U.A."

Izuku :"thank you for understanding" *kisses her*

Nejire :"By the way there is raid tomorrow on Jaku hospital and the Mountain Lodge resort at Kyoto."

Izuku :"yeah I'll come by tonight and if they are not convinced by tonight then I'll directly come at the locations. Where are you assigned?."

Nejire :"Evac team in Jaku"

Izuku :"hmm, well I should leave now"

He then kisses Nejire on the lips ,then kisses Eri and Ino on forehead and left.

Next Day.

Nejire was driving her car towards U.A. to drop Eri and Ino at theri grandparents and great grandma. After she dropped both of them she changed into her superhero costume. And flew towards the meeting place. When she reached there Burnin started to give them orders.

After 2 hour

Civilians were all evacuated from Jaku. At the Mountain Lodge the heroes were fighting the villians. In a room of the resort Hawks killed Twice. The heroes were having hard time dealing with the villians but they hold their ground. Until they heard a rumbling. They saw a giant villian came out of the Mountain Lodge or Paranormal Liberation Front's Headquarters. And it started heading towards Jaku which is 80 km or 50 miles. And between them there are 20 cities. The Giant villian known as Gigantomachia.

Flashback

1 month before raid.

Doctor was looking at data of Gigantomachia's progress and he found out that he will be done in a week. And after 1 week Gigantomachia woke up and Doctor programmed him to obey Shigaraki and him only. He also programmed him to kill heroes who will come between Shigaraki and him.

Flashback end

Somewhere on the mountain.

Momo and the recon team saw that Gigantomachia (Machia) started moving towards Jaku. They were making a plan to stop Machia. Then they saw Kamui Woods carrying Midnight to the mouth of Machia where she can use her quirk to sedate him with her quirk. But Kamui got hit with a boulder thrown by Mr. Compress. Kamui threw Midnight to accomplish their mission but she too got hit by a boulder. And fell down in a very injured state. She then called All might on her communicator.

Midnight :"All might" *cough* "we need you" *cough* "giant villian"

All might :"MIDNIGHT, MIDNIGHT COME IN" *no response* "SHIT" *looks at Endeavor* "ENDEAVOR I HAVE TO GO MIDNIGHT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A GIANT VILLIAN"

Endeavor :"tch go already we can handle here without you too"

All might nods and leap off.

Endeavor :"damn no.1"

When All might was jumping from roof to roof he saw hundreds of green blurs. He knew who it was so he ignored him and continued jumping to Midnight's location. When he got there he saw an 82 feet big giant. He jumped up and gave a Detroit Smash to Machia's face. But that to didn't stopped him. He then was punching Machia but it wasn't effective. He had use his last all the embers of One for All. He then gave a uppercut yelling.

All might :"UNITED.....STATES OF.......SMASHHHHHHH"

After that he deflated. When he gave the uppercut Mt. Lady held Machia's head and opened his mouth. After few minutes Kirishima came and threw a small can which contained anesthic to sedate Machia. After that Machia threw away Mt. Lady and Kirishima away. While this was going on some villians made their way to Midnight to kill her. When one of the villian was going to attack Midnight closed her eyes and braced for impact as she was very tired and injured due to battle. But the attack never came, then she opened her eyes and saw Singularity standing alone with villains lying around him. He then proceeds to heal Midnight.

Midnight :"you came huh?"

Izuku :"of course"

Midnight :"took you long enough"

Izuku :"hey evacuation of 20 cities needs time you know"

Midnight :"You. Evacuating, civilians of 20 cities in just 2 hours and that too alone. What the fuck are you?"

Izuku :"I'm Singularity"

--------------------------------------
(A/n: I hope you're enjoying)