Chapter 45

When they saw that their friends were not with them they were really really sad. The looked down and were a little disappointed at their selves they were heroes dammit. They hear a breath hyperventilating. They looked at Izuku he was having a panic attack.

Mirio :"hey you ok?"

Izuku :"ok you think I'm ok. Do you really think I'm fucking ok. My best friend and girlfriend just got kidnapped. Now do you think I am ok"

Tamaki :"hey we all feel the same way but don't snap at us be cool"

Izuku :"oh I lost my cool when they walked through that fucking portal"

Shoto :"let's go to camp again and report what happened to Me.Aizawa."

Everyone except Izuku nodded in agreement.

Izuku :"I'm not coming"

Tenya :"don't be a fool Izuku"

Izuku :"I am not being a fool. I have a plan."

Ochaco :"that is?"

Izuku :"tearing the whole Japan to pieces if it means that I can find them"

Mirio :"are you crazy? You know how are you sounding right now?"

Izuku :"how?"

Mirio :"you are sounding like a villian. Izuku we all are in shock but we will not go to that length"

Izuku :"cause you don't have the power to go to that length but j do. And I am willing to go to tha length to find them"

Toya/Dabi :"don't do it you will be named as a villian. And it will not be ranked some C or B class you will be SSS class level threat to the world"

Then Tenya went in front Izuku and punched him hard in the face.

Tenya :"are you not getting what we want to say. You will never be hero again if you do this. If you do this you can kiss your hero career goodbye"

Izuku :"I know I wil take the charge for that"

Mirio :"we all know that you will do take the charge but still don't it will still be in your record"

Izuku :"this is getting very annoying"

Before anyone could say anything. He teleported away from the campsite. The group were now very down. They then slowly started to go towards the camp. When they reached the camp they saw that they were the last. The students start to take fighting stance when they saw Dabi with them. Aizawa then said.

Aizawa :"calm down everybody he is our second recruit for the rehab"

Everyone then eased up.

Aizawa :"where is the problem child"

They all looked down.

Aizawa :"I said where is problem child"

Mirio :"he went on his own to find them"

Everyone except the group :"WHAT!?!?!?"

Tamaki :"we tried to stop him but he just teleported"

Hisashi :"where did he go"

Shoto :"we don't know about it"

Aizawa :"did he said anything how he will find them"

Toya/Dabi :"he said that he will find them even if he have to tear the whole Japan down to pieces if he can find them"

Hisashi :"oh dear God"

Aizawa :"is he stupid he will be considered as a villain"

Tenya :"we told him that but he didn't want to listen"