Chapter 40

Pixie-bob :"they were murdered"

Izuku's eyes widen

Izuku :"how?"

Pixie-bob :"some villian with muscle all over his body was causing rampage. Kota's parent were the Water Hose Duo they were killed by him while saving the citizens. For someone this would have been a proud moment. But for Kota it was like they left him behind."

Izuku :"I see"

Pixie-bob :"anyways your friends are waiting for you outside but if you want to show that you are a snack then you can just stand here"

Izuku gave them a questionable look. Then he looked down and saw he didn't have  anything on but only a towel around his waist. He then blushed and ran out of the room. He then went and dressed up and went outside and saw that his friends and classmates were sitting around a camp fire. He then went and sat beside Nejire, when he sat down she immediately placed her head on his shoulder.

Mina :"aww you look so cute together"

Toru :"yeah not gonna lie"

Kirishima :"well what are we gonna do?"

Kaminari :"what you mean?"

Kirishima :"I mean are we just going to sit down or play a game or something like that"

Mina :"let's play truth and dare"

Everyone :"ok"

They went for few rounds and now it was Nejire's turn. Toru asked her.

Toru :"Miss Hado truth or dare"

Nejire :"truth"

Toru :"do you have a secret and if you have then what it is?"

Nejire, Izuku, Katsuki, Ochaco, Mirio, Tamaki, Tenya and Kyoka tensed up when they heard this.

Nejire :"can I choose dare"

Toru :"fine then reveal your secret if you have any."

Nejire just sighed and as the rest too as they know they are going to be exposed.

Nejire :"ok I am Blue princess of Green Bunny's music group"

Everyone except Izuku, Katsuki, Mirio, Tamaki, Tenya, Ochaco and Kyoka :"WAIT WHAT?!"

Mina :"isn't Blue princess dating the Green bunny"

Kaminari :"wait don't tell me that you are cheating on Midoriya"

Izuku then thought of something.

Izuku :*fake tears* *acting heartbroken* "Nejire how could you I loved you. How could you" *fake crying*

Everyone looked even their friends too as they know that Izuku was acting at Nejire with disgusted look. Nejire then punched him in the arm

Nejire :"stop acting Bunny"

Now everyone except the group was confused of what she said.

Izuku :"ok ok princess"

Shoto :"why are you calling izuku Bunny"

Nejire :"cause he is"

Everyone except the group :"WHAT?"

Sero :"if you two are Blue Princess and Green Bunny then where is the rest of the group"

Izuku :"Ayo stand up everyone the cats out of the back"

At that the one in the group stood up and started to introduce themselves.