Chapter 55

Touka :"Oomori took Kaneki"

She then passed out. Izuku then took her in her room and laid her down on the bed. He then went outside and started cleaning the mess.

Time skip evening

He was almost done clean the blood stains. When the door opened. He then turned around to see Yoshimura and Yomo. Before he could say anything Yoshimura spoke up.

Yoshimura :"they took him didn't they?"

Izuku nodded.

Yomo :"where is Touka?"

Izuku :"inside her room. She was injured so I took her to her room."

Yomo :"ok"

Yoshimura :"Yomo round everyone up for me. Anteiku will be closing up for a little while"

Time skip to everyone in the meeting room.

Everyone was either sitting or standing or leaning against the wall. Until door opened and Yoshimura came in.

Yoshimura :"it seems that everyone is here. A few will be joining us later but let's go ahead and let's get started. We need to discuss the problems unfolding in the 11th ward and then we must decide what action Anteiku should take but before we get into that let me address Kaneki's kidnapping what it means for the rest of you. Do yourselves a favor and forget about ever seeing him again"

This angered Nishki and he stood up and started yelling at Yoshimura.

Nishki :"WHAT THE HELL?! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!"

Touka :"SHUT UP! Quit yelling"

Nishki :"we're going right to save him. Well"

Yoshimura :"you have to understand Aogiri tree is a heartless they are ghouls who live to fight."

Izuku :"yeah but you are the ghouls who save others right?"

Yoshimura :"that maybe true but it won't be easy to sneak into their base and rescue kaneki. They'll do everything in their power to stop us"

Hinami :"but why? That's so mean."

Yoshimura :"and then there's the CCG. We can't ignore their movements. I'm sure it only matter of time before they start sending to the 11th ward in hopes of wiping out Aogiri tree. If we try to save him there's a very good chance that wecd be the ones who end up dead"

Nishki :"we gotta do something we can't just abandon him"

Touka :"if you're not gonna save him then I'll go alone"

Nishki :"I'll go with you might as well I owe him one"

Hinami :"I wanna help too Kaneki's done so much for me. It's the least I can do. Just let me know how I can help and I'll do it"

Yoshimura :"it appears that there's been a misunderstanding. Icm in no way abandoning Kaneki. I always planned on rescuing him"

Nishki, Touka and Hinami :"huh?"

Izuku :"come on guys did you really thought he was going to abandon Kaneki?. He is one who brought him here isn't it. And as I said this earlier you are the ghouls that save others"

Yoshimura :"izuku is correct. I will never abandon a ghoul in need . Especially not one of our own. That being said I cannot guarantee your lives. If you want to save Kaneki then you have to be willing to risk everything. It will be tough but you won't be Yomo and I will protect you. There's one more thing you can come in now"

Then the door opened. Touka and Nishki took battle stance.

Nishki :"no way not that bastard"

Shuu :"imagine my horror when I was told my best friend Kaneki's life is in grave danger. The lowlife scim who captured bhim must pay. Yes I'll make sure of that"