Chapter 57

Izuku :"you can call me Frankenstein"

Touka asked izuku with a deadpanned look.

Touka :"dude Death Race really?"

Izuku :"what? You know I like the character."

Touka :"yeah but why?"

Izuku :"Touka we have freaking Jason to kill and you are asking me that I can't become Frankenstein. Jason is more popular character then Frankenstein from Death Race both in fiction and in real life."

Touka :"ok you win"

Yomo :"you two done talking. Let's go then"

With Amon in CCG bus.

Shinohara was going through some papers of Yamori. Amon saw this and asked.

Amon :"is something the matter?"

Shinohara :"hmm? Oh... Amon what did you think after fighting this guy?"

Amon started to think of an appropriate answer. He then said

Amon :"He is not like any other ghoul before him. I got a peculiar vibe from him."

Shinohara :"hmm. This was before they started calling him Jason."

Shinohara said while looking at Yamori's information papers. He then started telling Amon about how Yamori was arrested and how he was brutally tortured. How he created another personality within himself after being tortured so ruthlessly. He then explain how he uses the torture that he underwent himself. And that's how Jason was born.

On a roof of a building few blocks away from the Aogiri tree headquarters.

The Aogiri tree leaders and their high ranking ghouls where sitting of a building watching the CCG going to their headquarters. The someone with tape allover their body. I mean you can call her Egyptian Mummy at this point. She spoke up.

??? :"that was sooner than we thought huh?"

Tatara :"yeah. Bin Brothers you're in the main building."

Bin Brothers :"right"

Tatara :"Kirishima, the annex."

Ayato :"right"

Tatara :"let's get going Eto. You take it from here Noro"

Tatara and Eto the leave the roof top. Ayato then asked Nico.

Ayato :"where's Yamori?"

Nico :"Beats me. Who knows where he could have gone."

Nico then leaves the rooftop as well.

Ayato :"that bastard. Now of all times."

With Kaneki.

Yamori took a pause from torturing Kaneki and sated talking.

Yamori :"the weak are trampled upon, attacked, violated and afflicted."

He then take a centipede in his hand and started moving towards Kaneki.

Kaneki :"n-no..... D-don't"

Yamori then put the centipede in Kaneki's ear.

Outside Aogiri tree headquarters.

The CCG were in position to attack on the Aogiri tree. The Aogiri tree members were also ready to attack the CCG from the main building windows. Shinohara then comes to inspect the area and attackers from the Aogiri tree. Kuroiwa was also at standby. Juuzo was waiting for the announcement for commencing attack. Amon was waiting for orders too. In one corner of the Aogiri main building where no one can see a thing. Anteiku members were hiding. Uta then says.