Chapter 37

The rest of the week the class were packing up for the camp and the closing ceremony of their first semester at UA. They went to the mall together and got to know each other. But izuku was encountered by Shigaraki. Let's see what they were talking. When Shigaraki came to izuku he held izuku by throat but only with 4 fingers.

Izuku :"did you forget that I took your quirk"

Shigaraki :"yes but I have another"

Izuku :"WHAT?!" 'is he the presence that I sense in all for one'

Shigaraki :"you seem to be very suprised"

Izuku :"well yeah who in their right mind will give you a quirk and how"

Shigaraki :"well the one who made the Nomus and he is my acquaintance. Would you like to know which one is it?'

Izuku :"uh yeah so I can take it from you again"

Shigaraki :"sorry it can't be taken because it takes other quirks hahahaha"

Izuku :"so you have all for one?"

Shigaraki :"yes and if you make any move your friends and the people in this mall will get killed"

Izuku :*eyes widen* "what you want shigaraki from what I am seeing that you are not here to brag about your new quirk."

Shigaraki :"you are correct I have to ask you about the hero killer why he is everywhere and I am not?"

Izuku :"are you dumb or something nobody wants a manchild to be everywhere in the news or online"

Shigaraki tightens the grip on izuku's neck a little.

Shigaraki :"just answer it brat"

Izuku :"you do know that you are only 3 years older than me that makes you a brat too"

Shigaraki :"shut it and just answer or I will kill them all"

Izuku :"ok you want to know why the hero killer is mor popular than you"

Shigaraki :"yes now spit it"

Izuku :"I don't agree with you or the hero killer. But we both have one thing common we looked up to All might. He's a maniac but he doesn't destroy anything for fun and he even abandoned his mission even the things were looking wrong for himself. He was wrong in what he did but he was strong in his beliefs. That's the difference."

Shigaraki :"ah I get it now it is All might it is very clear now. The problem is All might he and his fucking smile. He smiles like he can save everyone. Now I know my goal"

Izuku :"ok if that's what you want then leave now. And don-"

Before he can complete his sentence Shoto came to call him for having a bite at the cafe where everyone is.

Shoto :"hey izuku come everyone's waiting for you we called you on the phone but-"

He saw that izuku was sitting with a black hodded person.

Shoto :"hey who are you?"

Shigaraki :"ah nobody just an old friend right, izuku?"

Izuku :'if I said something he will kill all the people better go along with it' " uhh yeah shoto just an old friend hey man i'll see you around"

Shigaraki :"yeah you got it" *laughs awkwardly*

After that they both reported the incident to the police. The mall was close for rest of the day. The police took Izuku for investigation. He told everything what happened, of course all might came running when he heard from Tsukauchi about another all for one quirk. After he was done with the questioning his parents came to pick him. They were terrified that the attack was on their son. But the police department assured them that he was safe and they took care of him.

Tsukauchi :"so last fight huh?"

Toshinori :"yeah one last fight this time it will be gone for good"

Time skip one day

After the incident at the mall the next day was the closing ceremony of the first semester.Now izuku was doing his morning workout when he heard a bell. He went and open the door and saw Kaminari and Sero standing.

Izuku :"hey guys what's up?"

Kaminari :"hey Izuku we were thinking to go to the school swimming pool"

Sero :"yeah everyone is coming. So are you coming too?"

Izuku :"ok I'll come.but can I bring Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki too. Can't left them out of this now can I?"

Kaminari :"it's ok with us"

Sero :"yeah"

Then Izuku got dressed and called the three too come at school. He then with Kaminari and Sero went to school to ask about the approval of the form for using the pool. When they reached the staff room. Aizawa and Sekijiro were discussing about their students of the class. Kaminari then spoke up.

Kaminari :"sorry to interrupt but we were her to ask if the form that we turned in yesterday has been approved"

Aizawa :"oh yeah you gave a form asking if you can use the pool for endurance training. Well you have been approved and you have time till 5pm"

Kaminari, Sero and Izuku :"thank you very much for your approval" *bowing*

They then went to change their clothes to swiming trunks. After changing they came out and we're met by Tenya and Mirio.

Mirio :"yo"

Tenya :"hi"

Izuku :"hi Tenya you too Mirio"

Tenya :"come on then boys let's warm up first".

After 20 minutes.

The boys were sitting and panting because of the warm up alone. While the girls were playing in the swimming pool.

Kaminari :"ugh why only we have to do this stupid warm up"

Sero :"you were the one who gave the form with endurance training written on it"

Kaminari :"yeah but I want to have fun"

Sero :"stop whining"

Mirio :"everyone I brought orange juice for all of you"

Boys :"thank you Sir/Mirio"

Mirio :"you can call me Mirio"

Boys except Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Tenya and Tamaki :"ok Mirio"

After that they spend the day on the pool having fun, various games and such till Aizawa came and said that time is up and to go home.