Chapter 17

Izuku :"Nejire. I like you"

Izuku then jumped off the stage and walk towards her and the spotlight is on him.

Izuku :"will you be my girlfriend?"

Mirio whispers in Nejire's ear.

Mirio :"he beat you to it."

Nejire :"yeah"

Izuku :"I know I may not seem much. I am just a normal plain guy. But I do know I like you , infact I love you. So, I ask you again will you be my girlfriend?"

Nejire :"yes yes YES A MILLION TIMES YES"

Then they hug each other and when they break the hug they look each other in the eye. They close the gap between them and kiss. They both kiss passionately and didn't even bother the people's cheering and Tenya's lecture about PDA. When they broke the kiss they lean their heads agianst.

(A/n: yeah okay so I am not good with these kind of situations cause single life and I don't really know if you like what I have written below but I tried my best)

Izuku :"I love you Nejire from the day I saw you and got to know you I love you. I love your curiosity ,your bubbly attitude, your eyes. I know this sounds corny but I do I love you."

Nejire :"I love you too Izuku when I first saw you at the beach my heart skipped a beat. Everytime I see you my heart flutters and your not plain you're cute, you're kind and caring. I love you I really do."

Announcer :" AAAND THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH CHEER RATING OF 98% AND CONGRATS BUDDY. HERE IS YOUR PRIZE"

The crew of the competition came and gave the prize which was a sapphire ring to izuku. Izuku the kneel and slid the ring on her finger. When they were leaving Nejire teased Izuku.

Nejire :"so kids huh?"

Izuku tensed up.

Izuku :"y-yeah"

Izuku then turn the tables

Izuku :"what you don't want kids with me"

Nejire blushed in a state where she was competing kirishima's hair.

Meanwhile somewhere else.

??? :"Doctor is it ready?"

Dr. :"No quite give me 2 weeks to complete it"

??? :"Ok but just two they will go in three weeks"

With Izuku

They were going to home Izuku was walking with Nejire their hands interwined, same goes for Katsuki and Ochaco. When they going they were talking about Izuku's voice.

Mirio :"man I didn't know that izuku has this kind of a voice"

Tamaki :"yeah me too"

Tenya :"I got to say I am amazed as well"

Then Katsuki said that Izuku didn't want him to.

Katsuki :"do you know Green Bunny"

Nejire :"yeah I know he is my favourite first his song didn't do well but after his one song was a hit he started to grow and now is trending."

Mirio :"yeah but sadly we don't know his identity he wears a green bunny mask" ( his canon mask)

Katsuki :"do you wanna knowwl his identity"

Everyone except Izuku :"UUH YEAAH"

Katsuki :"he is right next to Nejire holding her hand"

Everyone :"IZUKU YOU ARE THE-"

Izuku :"hey guys keep it down I don't want other people to know"

Everyone :"oh sorry/yeah ok/I'm sorry/meh"

Time skip next day

Izuku was walking Nejire to her class when they reached her class he kissed her and said

Izuku :"I see you at lunch"

Nejire :"yeah love you Zuzu"

Izuku :"love you too Neji"

Then she went in her class and Izuku turned around to walk to his class but saw a grape midget was furious.

Izuku :"hey Mineta"

Mineta :"MIDORIYA YOU BASTARD!!!"

Then he started to jump on izuku but he just warp his way to class leaving Mineta fall on his face.

--------------------
(A/n : Thank you so much to all who are reading and voting the story)