Chapter 31

Their internship went on by the end of their internship. The news of The Hero Killer Stain has been captured by Endeavor and saved the three highschoolers spread like a wildlfire. Nejire and Inko were concerned the most they called him everyday after they got to know about the incident. Today was the first day after their internship. Everyone was talking about the incident and we're comforting Tenya when they heard about his brother. Then All might and Hisashi came in the class

All Might :"I AM HERE. NOW YOUNG HEROES SUIT UP AND MEET US IN FRONT OF FIELD GAMMA"

With that everyone went to the locker room. As they were changing they saw Hitoshi was wearing capture tape like Aizawa. Tenya spoke up.

Tenya :"Shinsou why are you wearing Mr.Aizawa's capture tape"

Hitoshi :"well I am his successor for this. That's what I was doing for my internship. It is pretty nice and very durable too"

Kaminari :"oh so that's why Mr.Aizawa replaced you with Mineta."

Izuku :"It's good to know that we can see a capture hero in future too"

Kirishima :"Yeah it's so manly of Mr.Aizawa"

After they changed the girls were asking for why Hitoshi is wearing capture tape like Mr.Aizawa the boys then answered. They understood the situation. All might spoke up.

All might :"WE ARE HERE. IT'S BEEN A WHILE THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR FACES. WELCOME BACK."

Hisashi :"we are going to conduct race to see what you have learn from your internships so apply it afterall this ia rescue training"

Tenya :"Sir"

Hisashi :"yes Iida"

Tenya :"if this is rescue training then why aren't we at USJ?"

All might :"THAT FACILITY IS FOR DISASTER S AND AS HISASHI SAID IT'S A RACE. THAT'S WHY WE CAME HERE TO FIELD  GAMMA"

Hisashi :"you see field gamma is full of factories that faces us enough experience of labyrinth"

All Might :"NOW THE SITUATIONS ARE THERE WILL BE GROUP OF 5 WHO WILL BE AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY. I WILL BE AT THE CENTRE OF THE CITY AND HISASHI WILL BE ANALYSING YOUR MOVEMENTS. YOU HAVE TO REACH ME IN THE MINIMUM TIME POSSIBLE"

Hisashi :"and please keep the damage as minimum as possible" *All might and Hisashi points towards Katsuki*

Katsuki :"why are you pointing towards me"

All might :"ALL RIGHT FIRST GROUP GET TO YOUR POSITIONS"

The first group was Izuku, Tenya, Ojiro, Mina and Sero.

Kaminari :"Iida hasn't recover yet right"

Katsuki :"you are talking about different universe Pikachu"

Kaminari :"what?"

Katsuki :"I mean Deku healed his injury completely"

Kaminari :"oh"

All might :"ALL RIGHT START"

Tenya started to run from his point of start. Ojiro used his tail for swinging. Mina started to slide on the pipes with her acid. Sero used his tapes to swing from pipe to pipe. Izuku was nowhere to be seen.

Kirishima :"where's Midobro?"

Everyone was thinking the same thing and watching the screen looking for Izuku.

Katsuki :"what are you doing here nerd?"

Everyone turned their faces to katsuki who was talking to Izuku.

Izuku :"oh nothing just watching my group how they are doing"

Momo :"why are you here you will loose if you stand here"

Izuku :"Yaoyorozu you forgot something I can just teleport their that's why I am here"

Hisashi :*closed his eyes and his left eyebrow twitching* "son go back to the race"

Izuku got scared and said.

Izuku :"yes sir"

He then teleported to All might and he declared the winner. Izuku spoke up after everybody in his group left the spot

Izuku :*serious tone* "All might I want to talk to you and dad can we meet after this"

All might :"by the way you are saying it. It must be very serious, meet us in teacher's lounge"

Izuku :"ok"

The remaining races went on after the race was over Hisashi called izuku to the lounge because no one will question if teacher asked him to come instead of he himself goes their without permission or order.

In the lounge.

Hisashi :"what you want to talk son?"

Izuku :"I want to ask you about the presence of someone else other than us in all for one"

Hisashi :"yes I feel it too"

Toshinori :"what presence?"

Izuku :"All might we both are feeling another presence excluding us in All for one"

Toshinori :"you mean someone else also has All for One"

Izuku :"yes"

Toshinori :"can you feel that presence in One for All too"

Izuku :"no this presence in All for One is malicious and the one in One for All is pure. Did you passed the quirk"

Toshinori :"yes to Togata from class-3b"

Izuku :"oh then it's not an problem"

Hisashi :"yeah it's not a problem. But this presence in All for One. It's full of hate and killer intent"

Izuku :"yes. I hope we can find him/her fast and lock them up"

In an alley

Man :"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"*in angry tone*

Shigaraki :"oh nothing just your quirk"

Man :*laughs* "YOU CAN'T TAKE QUIRKS AWAY YOU DUMBASS"

Tomura :"oh but I can"

He then uses All for One to the man laying on the floor.

Tomura :"And done"

Man :"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" *Scared*

Tomura :"simple I just did what I said to you"

Man :"you are joking" *shaking*

The man the try to use his quirk but can't his eyes widen and he realised that he was quirkless now.

Tomura :"kurogiri dispose him"

Kurogiri :"yes Shigaraki"

Kurogiri then warped with the man.

Tomura :'that's air cannon. I have to train hard again to handle more then 2 quirks'

Tomura then walks away to his base.