Chapter 58

With Izuku

He was with Touka punching and kicking ass of the enemy ghouls.

Touka :"FRANK WHY AREN'T YOU USING YOUR KAGUNES?"

Izuku :"I'M TRYING BUT THEY WON'T COME OUT."

Touka :"DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT."

Then all of sudden he felt pain in his body and he started screaming.

Touka :"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?"

Izuku :"I...I don't know but I think my" *screams* "my body is breaking down and rebuilding itself"

He continued screaming for 5-6 minutes.

Izuku :*panting* "I think....I think it's done. The pain is fading away now"

Touka :"that's good but we can't rest now"

Izuku :"I know. You go ahead I'll deal with these guys and catch up with you"

Touka nods. Then she left Izuku.to deal with the enemy ghouls.

Izuku :'ok let's try to use Kagune one more'

He then activates ghoul and kagunes comes out of his back but it doesn't stop at that it wraps around izuku's right hand like Shuu's kagune. The his left hand is covered with kagune and it formed like a claw -like Yomo's kagune-. Then he noticed one more Kagune which looked like Touka's and one that looked like Kaneki's.

Aogiri member(A.M.) 1 :"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

The rest of the enemy ghouls started to panic after seeing Izuku's kagunes

Izuku :'don't tell me the ghoul quirk got fused with All in One. But if it did can I use the other quirks.'

He then try to use other quirks. He used lightning quirk on his right hand and it worked.

Izuku :'ok so it got fused with the basic concept of my quirk which means now I have all the kagunes in the world. Now let's experiment with these guys' *sadistic smile*

But the other ghouls can't see it since he is wearing his Frankenstein mask.

With Touka

She was running through the building to the direction where Yamori kept Kaneki. When she was running she almost got hit but a quinque. She wore her mask and turned around and saw Amon standing.

Amon :"What are you doing here, Rabbit?"

Touka :"is he that guy from before?"

Amon :"Mr.Mado"

He then readied his quinque.

With Izuku

Izuku :'man this new power is really amazing and with all the kagunes it makes it more overpowered. But I have to get a hold of myself and not go overboard like this.'

Behind him was a mountain of corpses with scorched or in bits or fully covered in ice etc.

Izuku :"now let's catch up with Touka"

He then started to run when he was running. He saw two figures and turned towards them. When he reached them he saw it was the Bin Brothers.

Izuku :"so you two are the infamous Bin Brothers huh?"

They used their kagunes to kill izuku. He just smacked them with his hands.

Izuku :"my turn"

He then used Shuu's kagune on both hands and ran at speed of light and impaled them.