Chapter 44

With Aizawa

After they went their separate ways Aizawa went to the open area where Tiger and Mandalay were fighting Magne and Spinner. He saw that Spinner was attacking Mandalay with a huge sword which was made of smaller knifes, swords and all sorts of blade combined. He then used his tape to stop it. He then went and kicked it. It caused to the sword to break and gave Mandalay an opening to knock Spinner out. When Magne saw that Spinner was down she lost her focus and Tiger was able to punch her knocking her out.

Same time with Hisashi

He was going to through the woods and saw some of the class-1b's students he then warped them to the room where Kan and other students were. He then started running again. When he was running he was saved by Mezou before getting hit by Dark Shadow. He then saw Mezou's hand was bleeding.

Hisashi :"hey what happened to your hand."

Mezou :"we were ambushed by villians. That activated Tokoyami's quirk and it goes berserk when it is dark"

Hisashi :"don't tell me"

Mezou :"if we have to get out of here we have to go through him."

Then they heard a roar which was from Dark Shadow. Hisashi thought for a while, he then got an idea.

Hisashi :"ok you stay here I'll go and control it"

Mezou :"how?"

Hisashi :"well if it goes berserk in dark then it should be weak in light right? So I'll fly up and use my fire breath to make enough light to calm him down"

Mezou :"got it"

Hisashi then flew up and used his fire breath above the trees so it will not get caught in his fire. Then after Mezou told him that Fumikage is back to normal. Hisashi descended down and warped them. He then started running again to find more students he then saw that there was some sort of pink gas around him. He then covered his nose and mouth with his hand and started moving forward he then saw that the direction he was moving the gas was getting denser. After walking the direction he realised that the gas around him. Was depleting.

He then started running to see what happened and saw that Itsuka and Tetsutetsu were laying with a villain. He then saw that Tetsutetsu was bleeding a little and the villian was missing some teeth. He then saw small holes on Tetsutetsu's shirt which he concluded as bullet holes. He warped them to the room and started his search again.

Same time with Izuku.

He also was running through the forest and the he saw an ice berg. He then picked up his speed and saw that a villain with quirk that makes his teeth into blades was fighting Shoto, Mirio, Katsuki and Tamaki. He then jumped up and used lightning.

Izuku :"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM"

He then shocked the villian so much that he went unconscious and landed in front of Shoto. He saw that Shoto was carrying someone he then teleported the person to room. When he came back Shoto asked him.

Shoto :"hey you teleported that guy why not teleport Katsuki too"

Izuku :"no they can go there first thing"

Mirio :"well if that's the case then why not we go ahead and hand him to Mr.Aizawa or Mr.Midoriya"

Izuku :"yeah let's do that"

Tamaki :"on the way we can save some students and take them to the room where others are."

Mirio, Shoto and Izuku nodded

Katsuki :"I don't care I just want to blast them to hell. And if they attacked Ochaco I will give them more then death."

They then started to running. They were running they saw a knife came from the trees from their right. They then went to the direction from the knife came from. When they reached the source they saw that Tsuyu,Ochaco and Nejire were fighting Himiko. Himiko saw that Izuku , Mirio, Tamaki, Shoto and Katsuki came out of the woods. She then pounced on Izuku and hugged him.