Chapter 23

P.M. :"HEY!!!! YOU ALL READY THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE MOST AWESOME SPORTS FESTIVAL IN THE HISTORY. SO MAKE SOME NOISE FOR OUR STUDENTS AS THEY COME"

First to enter the stadium was class 1-A with Izuku in the front leading them.

With the teachers

Inko was sitting with Hisashi as they were watching their son marching to the stadium ground with his class behind.

Inko :"He looks like a leader doesn't he?"

Hisashi :"yes he does"

Inko :"come on Izuku baby show them what you got"

With Nejire

She invited Mirio and Tamaki to watch the festival and they were on holiday. Their festival was after the first years and second years. So they had time to train but because of her boyfriend was in the first years they decided to watch.

Nejire :"yeah go izu"

Tamaki :"why are we here again?"

Mirio :"because of izuku being Nejire's boyfriend and our friend and we have day off"

Tamaki :"yeah but I was watching anime and we all know he's going to win so what's the point in watching."

Mirio :"Because my friend it will be fun watching all the kids with these new and powerful quirks and how it plays out"

During all ylthis Nejire was just cheering ignoring Mirio and Tamaki's talk.

With Izuku

They all entered in the field followed by other first year classes arrived as their class name was announced.

P.M. :"NOW GIVE IT UP FOR THE FIRST YEARS OF U.A."

When they all entered the field they were standing in front of the platform on which Midnight was standing. She was standing with her whip in one hand. Everyone sitting in the stadium started drooling over her.

Midnight :"NOW THE INTRODUCTORY SPEECH WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA"

With Hisashi and Inko

Inko :"my baby boy is this year's representative"

Hisashi :"yup that's our kid"

With Nejire

Nejire :"yeah tell them izu"

Mirio :"yeah go izuku"

Tamaki :'why did I join' *in a bored tone* "yeah go izuku"

With Izuku while going to the mic

Izuku :'crap I didn't prepare anything'

Katsuki was just smirking

Kirishima :"Bakubro why are you smirking"

Katsuki :"that nerd didn't prepare anything such as this"

(A/n :I am terrible at speeches)

Izuku :'ok here we go' "uhh I just want to say that no matter which course you are give it all you got. Show the world what U.A. students are made of. And I want to say this to all out there that if you think that you can't make it in here. Then stop thinking that way you can do anything if want, you just need the drive and determination. The so called villian quirks or the quirkless you can become a hero if want. Ignore what the people says to you, you too can become a hero. Now let's go give it our all Go Beyond"

Everyone in the stadium :"PLUS ULTRA"

Midnight :"THAT WAS A GOOD SPEECH NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET THE GAME BEGIN"

Then a monitor appeared behind her and it displyed various games the pointer started to spin and it stop on Obstacle course.

Midnight :"SO THE FIRST GAME IS OBSTACLE COURSE LET US BEGIN THEN"

---------------------------
(A/n: sorry for the short chapter but I was thinking about making one big chapter of remaining sport festival. Will you all like it if I made that chapter?)