Chapter 14

Hisashi :" so right now we are going to do 1 v 19 it will be izuku vs all of you"

Izuku :'i should've known' *sigh* "ok let's do this"

Izuku was standing in one corner and rest of the class was on the other side.

Izuku :"so how's this going to be do I have to go all out or do you want a handicap"

Hisashi and All might were discussing with the others about it in a huddle.

Hisashi :"what do you want do?"

All might :"do you want handicap or no?"

Momo :"hmm if we let him go all out he can beat us in second but if we took handicap which quirk we should ask for?"

Everyone was thinking and Momo spoke that

Momo :"we should take the handicap I have a chose a quirk it is a ........."

Everyone then went back Hisashi and All might went to their seats.

With Hisashi

All might :"do you think he can win this with the quirk they chose for their handicap"

Hisashi :"of course with the body strength and the combat ability without using a quirk he can defeat Todoroki too and he has one hell of a quirk"

All might :"let's see"

With the class

Momo :"ok so we decided to go with the handicap"

Izuku :"and what is that?"

Mina :"that you will use only your iq quirk"

Tenya :"Ashido we have to speak that together"

Mina :"sorry I got excited."

Tenya :"ok fine. Then we have chose that quirk"

Izuku :"ok let's do this" *take fighting stance* "come at me"

First were the close range fighters are Tenya, Ochaco, Kirishima, Mashiro , Mezou, Rikido, Momo and Toru. Tenya came at high speed and was about to land a blow but missed because Izuku predicted move.

Tenya :"how?"

Izuku :"I predicted your move"

Tenya then dashed again at him but Izuku just put his leg in middle and Tenya stumbled over it and fall on his face. Then Izuku ran towards him and Tenya was about to stand but was knocked out by Izuku. After that Ochaco and Kirishima ran towards him but when Ochaco was going to touch him he took her hand and with that he touch kirishima and made him float in the air. Izuku then quickly knocked her and took kirishima's foot and slam him repeatedly in the ground ( just like Hulk did it to loki in the avengers). When he was done he took both of Ochaco's hand and released kirishima, kirishima was to beat up by the move izuku pulled on him. He was out of his hardening form so izuku just punched him hard in the face which knocked him out. Then Mashiro and Mezou dashed towards him Mashiro used his tail to attack izuku. But izuku just took a step back and Mashiro missed his chance. Then Izuku grab is tail spin twice and threw him into Mezou causing both of them to fly towards a wall and getting knocked out. Now it was Rikido and Toru's turn. Toru took of her gloves and shoes and was sneaking from behind but izuku heard her and by hand.

Toru :"how did you -"

Izuku :" I heard your footsteps and this is a cement surface so your footsteps will be heard"

Izuku didn't want to hurt her so he went behind her and neckchopped her. Rikido ran towards him and was about to right jab him hut izuku took his hand and slammed him on the ground and punched him in the was knocking him out. Momo came to him with a bo staff but he just spun around and neckchopped her too at a right time when she was about to go out of his range. The he took all the students who were knocked out to where his teachers were sitting.