Chapter 52

Raizel :"I am Cadis Etrama Di Raizel but you can call me Raizel or Rai whatever you want"

Tenya :"why are you here?"

Raizel :"oh Izuku sent me I owe him one and he asked me to help you all out"

Katsuki :"how do we believe you"

Raizel :"I cane out of a green portal and you know that only he makes green portals"

Shoto :"good point"

Raizel :"so what happened here"

They then explained everything to him.

Raizel :"ok then let's go"

While they were running Mirio asked him a question.

Mirio :"so Raizel what's you quirk"

Raizel :"my quirk is Blood manipulation"

Shoto then startedy theorising that be may be Vlad king's secret brother or something.

Mirio :"what does it do?"

Raizel :"I can control blood but not only my blood but others too and I can use my life force and the blood to make a l
Big tornado of blood which I like to call blood field"

Mirio :"that's super cool"

They were now on 80th floor and the entrance to 81st floor was blocked. Then Sero saw something.

Sero :"hey guys here is a handle"

Melissa :"sero no"

But it was late cause Sero already pulled it. It gave a signal to the villians that someone on the 80th floor opened a door.

In security room.

Villian 1 :"did a door opened on 80th floor?"

Villian 2 :"did you made a mistake scanning each floor?"

Then the screen shows Mirio, Riazel and others running. They then report this to Wolfram and he says.

Wolfram :"let down all the partitions on the 80th floor. Don't let the kids get away"

Villian 1 :"Roger"

All might then prays that the kids be alright and safe.

With the group

Raizel :"is there another way?"

Melissa :"there is another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side."

Tenya :"hurry"

They then see that the hallways are being shut off.

Mirio :"the shutters are"

Momo then see that the shutters behind them are being shut of too. The shutter in front of them was about close when Shoto send his ice to block it then Tenya jumped from the gap and saw a door he then kicks it and opens the door.

Tenya  :"let's go from here"

They then did as he said and went in they saw they were in plant factory of the tower.

Mirio :"plant factory?"

Melissa :"they research how quirks influence plants"

Kyoka then stopped everyone.

Kyoka :"look there the elevator is coming up."

Raizel :"you all hide I'll handle them I don't want you all to get hurt"

They then hide behind the bushes.

Kaminari :"I wonder if we can use the elevator to get to the top floor"