Chapter 21

It's been 1 week since the USJ incident. School was close for the week. In the week izuku hangged out with his friends. Now everyone is back and in their seats waiting for their homeroom teacher. Aizawa entered the class.

Aizawa :"good morning problem children"

Everyone :"good morning Mr.Aizawa."

Aizawa :"So, your fight isn't over"

Everyone tensed up and started thinking :"another villain attack"

Aizawa :"sports festival is coming in 2 weeks"

Everyone cheered for this and then Aizawa used his quirk to shut them up. You know his hairs go up and that shit.

Kirishima :"let's go kick some ass"

Kaminari :"hold up"

Jiro :"is it really a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villians snuck inside"

Mashiro :"they can attack us easily if we are in a same place"

Aizawa :"Apparently the administration thinks it's a way to show that the school is safe and they are increasing security. It's a big opportunity for all students at U.A. and we can't just leave it for few villains"

Mineta :"excuse me but why not?"

Aizawa :"the U.A sports festival is theost watched event in the entire world. In past everyone was obsessed over Olympics but when quirks started to appear. But now there is drastic change in the veiwer ship and scale. Now the only competition that people wants to watch is the U.A. sports festival"

Momo :"the top heroes will be watching. This where you get scouted"

Mineta :"sure but-"

Kaminari :"she's right after graduating some people join the pro agencies as a sidekick"

Aizawa :"it's true that joining a famous agency can garner you experience and popularity and that's why sports festival is important. That means 1 chance a year , 3 chances in a life time no aspiring hero can lose it. It means you better not slack off on your training."

Everyone :"yes sir"

Aizawa :"oh and one more thing we will be going to USJ again in upcoming week. Class dismissed"

Time skip lunchtime

Everyone was talking about the sports festival. The four Izuku, Katsuki, Ochaco and Tenya were going towards cafeteria to meet up with the big three. On the way Izuku asked the question to Tenya and Ochaco.

Izuku :"so why you two want to become heroes?"

Tenya :"well I want to do it for my family to keep up the name Ingenium"

Izuku :"oh yeah your brother is the pro hero Ingenium with 65 sidekicks working under him"

Tenya :"yeah that's correct"

Katsuki :"now you Ocha"

Ochaco :"well I want to become rich"

Katsuki :"DON'T TELL ME YOUR A FUCKING GOLD DIGGER"

Izuku then smacked Katsuki's head.

Izuku :"let's hear her first you boom boom boy. Don't just jump to conclusions"

Ochaco :"Thank you izuku. Well my family owns a construction company and there are no jobs recently so we are flat broke."

Katsuki :"oh I'm sorry Ocha, I didn't mean to say that"

Katsuki then hugs her and when they parted Ochaco spoke up.

Ochaco :"it's ok you didn't know"

Izuku :"hey when you get your license you can help them with the heavy lifting"

Ochaco :"I know right but my parents don't think so . But when I become a pro hero I will make sure that my parents will have a good life"

Katsuki :"and I'll be there to help you with it"

Then they kissed.

Tenya :"Katsuki and Ochaco don't do PDA on the school grounds it is-"

Tenya was cut off by izuku bumping his arm.

Izuku :"let them be Tenya. You have to lossen up a little they are in love. When you will find it you will be the same too"

Then Tenya thought

Tenya :'love huh. May be I can try to loose up a bit.'

Tenya :"ok I can let it slide and try to loose up"

Izuku :"yeah let's go eat then."

From a corner Hisashi saw this and was proud of his son.

At the same time League of Villians hideout.

Tomura was training and almost passed out.

Dr. :"Tomura if you want that quirk you have to train harder. You have to gain the muscle for it. If you want to steal another person's quirk you need to have a perfect body that can handle that power".

With that Shigaraki stranded up again and started training.