Part 76

Maniks pov :

I groaned hiding my face away from sun light which was directly falling through the windows , my head is aching terribly. Cabir said his father has a wine cellar , and he has some very old wines available . I shouldn't have drank more than 2 but I couldn't resist it . And how the heck I came in to my room is another impending question raising in my already aching head .

My hand searched for another pillow to snuggle , but something sharp hit my fingers abruptly getting up I saw a ear ring , I was confused but later realized it was nandhini's but what is it doing on my bed I thought, then the room door opened and came my love with a tray in her hands and I smelled coffee , I smiled at her and she looked and realized I was awake she looked like deer caught in headlights .

"Good morning love " I said getting down the bed and went towards her and kissing her forehead."thanks for the coffee I needed it badly "

"Good morning " she said smiling shyly, her face looked like blooming rose . "Have some coffee and freshen up , we'll be leaving soon and tomorrow is wedding so they are many works to be done " she rambled.

"Ok ,wait for me I'll drop u guys " I said taking the coffee .

"Nandini yesterday did you bring me back to my room " I asked to which she looked troubled

"U don't remember " she asked peeking at me and when I shook my head she frowned .

"Yeah " she replied softly to my answer .

"It's hazy , I hope I was not a trouble " I asked because after the drink , I certainly didn't remember a thing and then I got up in my room was really shocking because we were on penthouse on the terrace , drinking and Cabir cracking jokes and singing horrendously. But then everything is blank .

"You guys stumbled down very much intoxicated , we girls hurried you back to the rooms so that you'll not create scene in front of guests "she said tucking her while blushing? But why  "I have some work " she said and went away . Damn yaar couldn't she stay for some more time .

I went to freshen up

I got readied in my white tee and black jeans came out of my room and collided with Cabir who looked horrible .

"Sorry bro " he muttered

"Ur alright " I asked him

"Yeah migraine " he said " I'll have to eat before I take meds " . We both together went to the dining table which looked deserted , we took our seats and nandini came out of the kitchen with our breakfast .

"why are u doing this where is the cook " Cabir asked her

"She took a half day leave and all elders are still sleeping, tired from yesterday . So me and navya are cooking " she replied while he nodded "how's ur head ache , navya was telling ur not doing well " she asked him softly .

"Yeah I'll eat and take medicine and sleep again " he muttered eating the toast . "By the by ,u didn't sleep or what u eyes are all red " he questioned her and that's when I observed her tired eyes .

"I did but it was not enough , I will sleep after going home . Don't worry " she explained avoiding my gaze !

"Did u eat ? " I asked her and shook her head "then come eat now with us " . She smiled ,came and sat next to me .