Part 6

Manik pov
It was a long journey from Bangalore to shimla . After we reached shimla I went to my special suit room and freshened up and had my lunch . Then I called the bodyguard and spy whom I appointed for nandini to know her whereabouts, he told me that she was speaking with some guy having ice cream I immediately rushed there I don't know why am I feeling possessive all of sudden .

Then I saw a guy yelling at nandini "BYE LOVE" and nandini was crying silently and whispered "I will miss you so much"
The file said that currently she is single then what bullshit is this.
I coughed gaining her attention and startling her in the process "boyfriend ha" I asked her casually but inside I was suffocating.
"W-what?"
"You were crying I thought you need some emotional support " I said with a gentle smile but inside I was puking on my word 'emotional support ' like seriously could I not get a better phrase. But looks like she had liked it because she was smiling at me .
" no , I was just missing my best friend we were together since childhood and now he is going to London for further studies and I will be missing him . But thanks for your kind gesture "
"It's perfectly normal to cry at sendoffs " I continued my pretending by smiling gently
"Ok I see you around I guess I have to go back my room .bye "
"Let's do one thing let's have some ice cream , your mood will also get better then I will drop you . What say?"common say yes I was chanting in my mind . This is the perfect chance to charm her as she seems emotionally weak .
"Ice cream ! " she smiled brightly but it turned into a frown
"What's wrong you seem happy a second ago "
"I-I mean we don't know each other a-and I not comfortable with strangers, sorry "she said stammering afraid of my reaction but why she afraid. It's pretty normal for girls to think about their safety.
"Ok let's start from the beginning . Hello miss I am manik malhotra I shifted recently on my business purpose and I hail from Bangalore . This is my aadhar card , pan card and my passport " by the time I finished my rant she was giggling and I felt calm after a long time .
"Oh sir, how kind of you by the way I am nandini sharma and I have been here since my childhood " she said giggling
"Now that your questions are been answered . Let's go " suddenly her phone started ringing
"Hello Bhai , yes I will be on my way we will meet at hilltop restaurant . Okay . I will be there in half an hour. Bye" she ended her call
"Sorry manik I have to cut this short my brother is here and wants me to have dinner with him spend some time . We will catch out some other time . Yea?"
" okay " I just simply said because I was getting angry on hearing that dhruv is here . I have to go if he will catch speaking to his sister he will know my plan . I rushed towards my car and started driving without glancing back. I hope nandini will not take my name during their conversation if she does then dhruv will start getting doubts because he knows about me that Manik malhotra will never forget betrayals.

After I returned to my room I went to balcony with a bottle of whiskey in my hand , after I settled in the couch I started drinking . Generally whenever I drink I think about Alia and dhruvs betrayal but today amazingly I was thinking about nandini her cute face and childlike smile , there is serene aura around her that instantly calms me down . Such innocence that can attract anybody . Today when I saw her crying for an another man an unknown emotion ran through me . I hope these feelings will not get into my head because it will mess up with my revenge . The day I see a restless dhruv and Alia is the day I will have a peaceful sleep .
I once again think about nandini and I feel my self calming down and forgetting my hate and I slip into slumber in the balcony itself.
"I am sorry nandini "I softly murmur before slipping into my dreamless sleep.