Part 44

Cabir's pov :

I don't know why ,but I was not able to control feeling of uneasiness in me , I was feeling aloof as everyone around me doesn't need me .

Should I be happy that I saw my mom after so many years or be sad that she didn't care for me .

And that girl who looked my father , is that my sister?

I don't know what to feel anymore .

I was calling dad continuously , but he was not responding . I fear the news might effect his health. I hope he's doing fine .

I called final time hoping he will lift the call . And he did

"Hello Cabir , when a person is not lifting the call you should know that your disturbing them " he said coldly . But it doesn't effect me anymore I am habituated to this .

"Dad your feeling alright ?" I asked concerning .

"Yes"

"So when are you coming to Delhi?" I questioned him because I know he will search the entire city .

"I am not answerable to you!" He said being agitated .

"But- " before I say something , he cut the call.

I sighted being frustrated . Why does he have to be so difficult . Can't he understand that mom is important for me also?

I tried to search the area where I saw them but it was so difficult .

Mom dint look like she used to , she was still beautiful but something was missing . She wore a simple clothes .

I didn't know when I started crying . I loved and missed her so much , I didn't realize till I saw her again I guess I was ignoring the topic till now but when I saw her having pani puri with that girl laughing I wanted to be there too , I wanted her to look affectionally like she used to. Will she still look like that ? Am I replaced by that girl . I never thought I will face this kind of insecurity .

I hope she loves me still , that's all I wish for . I will not even ask her why she went away leaving me behind .

The longing I am facing now is squeezing my heart painfully . Till now I ignored my fathers hatred and my sadness , but now it's like that bursted .

I become the small boy again crying for her mother .

Life can be challenging at times , just yesterday I felt everything fell into its places . I have a girl whom I love and a girl who I see as a family . But now that dream looked incomplete without my mom in it.

I ordered room service to bring a bottle of scotch . So that I can drown my sorrows . I don't drink but now I needed it and a strong one .

I started drinking trying to bury my sorrow , I don't why but I called navya wanting to hear her voice .

"Hellooo Cabir , can't you call in normal times " she groaned

"I am sorry" I said lowly.

"Cabir? Are you alright " she asked being concerned .

"Of Course my darling " I drawled teasingly to divert her .

"Hmm. Why did you call this late again ?" She asked.

"I don't know , I was feeling alone" I blurted .

"Cabir did you fight with nandu again " she asked slowly .