Part 73

Nandhini's pov :

"NANDHINI GET UP" navya screamed near my ears due to which I fell down from the bed . I groaned still in sleepy mode glaring at her while she said sorry with her puppy eyes , I sighted .

"Sorry na nandu but I was waking you up since three minutes and look at the time we will get late " she explained her nonsensical rubbish while I rubbed my head tiredly , I am still sleepy looking at the bed longingly and missing the comfort , grudgingly I looked at the cloak and my eyes nearly popped , it is just 6:30 am .

"Navya don't you think it's still early for our outing " I snapped and she navya looked surprised

"So there's a tigress hiding inside my nandu which I witnessed today or else your always like mouse " she said grinningly irritating me further " and the answer for your question is , papa will get up in half an hour and if we go then he'll start his interrogation so if we go now there's no need for an explanation " she said with a proud smile as if she solved something big .

"But navya he'll get worried right and I don't think so it is good for him " I tried to explain

"Oh my sister from another mother , don't worry he knows about me and also stuck a written note on fridge ,you know tomorrow is mehendi and from then till wedding I will be busy with all the rituals so I only have today to have fun . I already made breakfast for all and prepared lunch too for dad , so now you just have to get ready for our amazing day " she said being overly excited .

"How and when did you prepare all these , last night it was nearly 2 when we went to bed " I asked her .

"Yes but then I got up at 5 to prepare all this " she said . This girl , what should I do with her. Then she pushed me into bathroom giving only twenty minutes to get ready ! What a great start of the day , I thought sarcastically glaring at the closed door .

After getting ready , navya gestured me to keep quite then we opened the door which creaked loudly , we got alarmed and stayed put waiting , when a minute passed we stepped outside and closed the door which squeaked again .

"When papa opens the door it always stays silent but it never cooperates the same ,with me " navya complained about the door ?staring hardly at the poor thing .

Today weather was rather cold than the other day my teeth were cluttering badly thought I was wearing a coat ,gloves and a cap . And I also know  it'll snow !

After coming out she insisted she'll drive her scooty but I was against it , the roads will be slippery once the snow starts and knowing her history I wanted to be on the safest side .

"So where are you guys meeting ?" I asked her

"There's a local restaurant which used be our meeting spot , they'll be coming later it's too early but we will wait for them there and also we can have breakfast , you won't believe nandu the restaurants food is finger licking good and the food prices are reasonable too " she said with a jump in her step .

We walked down ,other side of the town which I am not that familiar .

"So nandu even you grew up here literally , whats your favorite place " she asked .

"The park which is near my old hostel , there's a lake and the view spectacular and also church I feel peace being there " I said gazing at the greenery around. Taking a lungful of air I thought it was good to be back , this place is like my hometown .