Part 55

Aliya's pov :

I threw my phone against the wall after seeing Manik's and nandinis engagement pics . Again and again my plans are flopping because of that stupid girl , now even manik is behind her . Is he also behind her money or did he fall in love with her , though he claimed he's behind her money as far as I know him he's not that kind .

"Alia what happened? Why is your phone broken " dhruv asked coming into the room.

"Nothing I just saw Nandini and Manik's engagement photos" I said angrily .

"But why are you affected " dhruv asked again irritating me further .

"What do you mean why am I affected of course I will be tensed now manik is protecting that bitch " I shouted .

"Don't shout at me Alia. "dhruv warned me "even I am worried , but I'll talk to Nandini she will listen to me , she's just rebelling because she's small . I am sure I can convince her " dhruv said but I am not at all reassured . Something is definitely wrong with her .

I just nodded because now a days we are fighting daily , something on the other is disturbing our peaceful lives .

I must do something , but this time I have to plan on manik because if he is there protecting nandini then I can't even harm her a little . Manik you don't know what will hit you !

Nandhini's pov :

Manik was in office but he told me he'll be here early so that we can go to movie and I am so much excited . There was calling bell sound but manik has he's own keys , then who could it be ?

When I went and opened the door , there stood my enemy dhruv with a gift ?

"Hi nandu, yesterday was your birthday but I couldn't wish you because I was busy so I cleared my schedule today for you ,Happy belated birthday little sister " he said smiling brightly handing me the gift .

Maybe if I didn't know the truth I would have felt happy with this drama but now I know everything , I thought bitterly .

"Hey won't you call me in ? I know you must have missed me yesterday because all these years I am the only one who wished you " he said smugly , those harsh words brought all bitter moments in my life, but I will not allow that to hover me .

"Actually no , I didn't even remembered you yesterday dhruv actually I was too busy you know so many people were wishing me so I kind of forgot you " I said smiling fakely , he looked stunned and I smirked feeling smug .

"Oh?" He coughed uneasily "may I come in ?" He asked stepping forward .

"No" I dead panned . He looked as if someone punched him .

"Nandu now your crossing your limits is that the way you speak with your brother and not to forget your staying at a men's house without marriage do you know what society calls such girls . Mom and dad didn't raise you to be a " before he continues I gave him a tight slap .

"First of all your parents didn't raise me . And I am staying at most protective place in whole wide earth and this is my finance's house . I don't need you to tell me how to behave " I warned pointing my finger at him .

"And never ever come here again " I said shut the door on his face .

I slid down against the door sitting down , there was a time when I use to run around him , there was a time I use to wait for his wishes , there was a time when he was very important to me . I thought sadly with tears streaming down my face .
Of course I thought of him yesterday , I can't let go all those years in an instant .