Part 31

Manik's pov :

From the time Mr.singhania uttered nandhini's parents names , many things were running in my brain . How does he know Mr. Sharma are they business associates , it's getting deeper deeper . I just wish I can get some answers regarding nandhini.

After getting in in his office I closed the door smoothly . The room was having dangerous aura , the walls were in dark chocolate color, the table was neat stacked with many files and papers . On the huge wall there was a picture of a women and him , must be his wife . I didn't see her here but I can't question him it might be rude  . So I took the seat in front of him leisurely . He raised his eyebrow at me , what did he expect I will take his permission before sitting , well then old man dream on . Manik doesn't bend in front of anyone let alone a cynical man like him. I stared at him squarely .

"So manik will you tell what is my best friends daughter doing with you " he asked me demandingly confusing the hell out of me.

"Mr. Dhiraj sharma is your best friend ?" I questioned him trying to clarify. He scoffed

"Why would I even have that tyrant as a friend " he spoke as if he's not one himself

"I am talking about Vivek , we were school mates so I pretty well know him In fact he's my friend close one at that , its surprising that we even have been good friends , because we are opposite . Now seeing his daughter I can find similarities the way she took stand for my son and that to in front of me . There are not many people who can look straight into my eyes and argue . I recognized her when she mentioned her name . Though her attitude is her fathers but she looks like her mother supriya ." He spoke with a small smile playing on his lips .

So they were friends , so does he know about there mysterious accident ?

"I thought she was dead along with them , but why doesn't she know her parents, why is she telling she is daughter of that dirty fellow ?" He asked me ,curiosity burning in his eyes .

"They adopted her!" I said straight forwardly .

"They what? But why that bastard doesn't even care about his brother then why did he adopt his daughter , something is fishy . So can you elaborate and tell, because I know you know something , so what's cooking  " he questioned me .

"According to nandhini's father will, nandhini will get her her property when she will be twenty one years , till then her guardian will handle the company " I explained

" so that bastard thought he will enjoy the property than he will make her sign " he pretty much concluded everything .

I just nodded and told him the situation , where someone is trying to hurt her ...........

But he shook his head in no motion and sighted " he will not do anything to hurt her till he gets her property maybe after he may do something but till then he will not do a thing, this must be some else . Try to find out , even I will see what can I do " he doesn't need to tell me that , I just nodded .

He took out a cigar and lighted it, he offered me I denied , I am not a smoker . Well occasional drinker.

"Hmm so you love her ! " I didn't reply because that was not a question rather statement .

"You better take care of her , or else I will hunt you down " he blackmailed me , I internally scoffed at him the person who doesn't care about his own son is giving threat , instead I stared at him hardly .

"I know how to care and protect the people who are mine Mr. Singhania , I don't need you telling !" I taunted him aggravating him .