Part 47

Cabirs pov:

Presently all of us , I mean mom and dad and spoiled little princess who is khushi sitting silently in the hall in round table conference because the princess is throwing her tantrums and the king I mean my father trying convince her .
I have such a dramatic sister and arrogant father and an innocent mother , what a combination .

"Princess I will give you money but tell me what do you want it for " my father literally begged kushi .

"Huh it means you don't trust me " kushi huffed folding her hands glaring at my fathe.

"Khushi , I never expected this from you why do want his money , I always took pride in my children but your disappointing me "

The argument is not ending any soon and my head ache is worsening . Since I put the idea of using fathers money in charity kushi took it too seriously that next day she made the dining room a meeting room . Asking sorry not asking demanding money from my father claiming her rights and my dad as usual being difficult .

"Fine I want for charity work my college is holding a donation for poor people and underdeveloped village areas and also for girls education , all my friends are giving . And I want to give more than them " kushi lastly said .

"Okay princess tell me the amount , I will give " my father gave his permission almost immediately shocking me and kushi , we never thought he will accept immediately .

"Khushi is that the way you ask for help , you should request rather demand . Is this what you learned from me " my mother shouted and went into her room being frustrated about khushis sudden behavior change and I know she feels bad.

"You don't worry about your mom princess , you tell me how much should I give you " my father asked her lovingly .

Kushi hesitated but then firmly said " ten lakhs. " God this stupid girl doesn't she know he's a billionaire and ten lakhs is nothing to him . My sister is a fool.

"Okay but I have a condition " my father said this time , we both waited what might be his condition .

"What?" Khushi nervously asked him .

"Call me papa princess for once I want to hear what I have been dying to hear it from you  . I always imagined but today my child is standing in front of me but not calling me dad is killing me . Don't I deserve a chance princess. I beg you princess please at least for once call me papa " my father asked her in a broken voice . Kushi looked stunned . While I was shocked because I never saw my father this broken .

"Papa" she whispered it was not even audible I doubt my father heard but tears streaming from his eyes are telling a different story .

He engulfed her in a embrace sobbing like a small child " thank god that your fine all these years , I can bear the distance . All this years I was living in a guilt that my child died because of my mistakes . But thank the heavens that your alright . I am so happy you called me papa princess I waited twenty years long to hear it from you . " then my father kissed her forehead affectionately. Then he went away from there wiping his tears . But kushi stood like a statue, I silently went and hugged her, I know she needed this .

Then kushi started crying "it's not fair Bhai , he's saying all this sweet things and melting my heart it's not fair " kushi cried holding me .

I patted her back " why not kushi , your father loves you and you should feel happy about it , I know all this years he was not there but he didn't know your existence dear " I said soothingly to her.

"Buts it's not fair to mom or you , that person hurt you and mama . How can I forgive him ?" Khushi innocently questioned me .

"Kushi him hurting me or mom that is our issue and trust me we will solve it for ourselves . You know father has a apple farm and he treats it as if he treats you because he bought it when mom conceived . He spends most of the time there .
He loves you so much that he's afraid of me being your step brother because he thinks I may steal your wealth too that's why he wanted to give all companies to you . Go spend time with him and create great memories which you couldn't do all these years . " I explained to her softly .