Part 23

Nandhini pov:

"Hey girl, stop where you are , dammit why are you running like a crazy person. See I already have done my workout today and I don't want to run now , so be be a good girl and stop, please".

He was huffing while speaking taking deep breathes . While I was hiding behind a huge tree . I zigzagged my way here but that fellow is still following, why can't he let go of some apples . But the funny part , he left the whole farm because of few apples and running behind me . Stupid fellow!

From here I can't see him properly but he was tall but not much as manik , yea but he was bulkier than manik , even his hair is longer than manik . Wait minute why am I comparing a stranger to manik , nandhini stop thinking about manik .

I have to solve his problem first . I almost reached home , but this crazy person is behind me .

I should have just stayed at home , but no for teaching manik a lesson that he can't dictate me because I am free soul instead I fell right into the problem . Gods know if this fellow is some creepy or a bad person .

Worrying for my safety I started praying God.

I tried to sneak my way ,as he is back facing me . But as always ,I was careless and I didn't see a twig and I stepped on it which made a crack sound alerting him , he immediately turned back .

"Uhuh !got you miss.apple stealer " that fellow said with a smirk playing on his face.

I was dumbfounded , God knows what will this fellow do for stealing few apples . I nervously tucked my shirt , I mean Manik's shirt .

"Umm look if you want you can take them back .But the mistake is yours !don't you know how to protect your apple farm .You should have locked the door properly , see because of your recklessness I stole your apples  . God knows how many apples have been stolen because of you carelessness" I shook my head and pointed my finger at him .

While, he was hanging his mouth wide open  at my accusation , well I am not wrong am I ?

"You small midget, you stole my apples and on top of that you are accusing me!How dare you ?" He was shouting at me on top of his lungs .

But now even I am angry that stupid cartoon face already called me midget twice , now I will not spare him . I took one apple and threw at him and it hit straight at his nose , he stumbled and fell down on his ass . Well take that cartoon face.
But I lost one apple , stupid fellow.

"Listen good here mister I am not a midget it's just you got a pillar height . Now I am not a thief either , if you want I can give you money for those apples . Now don't create a scene for such a silly reason." I said with hands on my hips .

While that fellow stood up slowly wincing , his nose was slightly swelled nothing serious .

"Oh my god ! What did you do ,stupid girl . You threw a Apple at me , now my nose is swelled my beauty is ruined because of you . Do you know how many girls will be disheartened if they see me like this . " he told while checking his face on his phone . What a dramatic joker.

"But I was not following you for those few stolen apples , it's just my father is strict he has kept hidden cameras in the farm and today it was my duty to take care, but I was lost in my music with headphones on and didn't hear you . Generally people don't bother to come deep into this forest because it is private land which is owned by my father . I just don't want to disappoint him .